Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
What kind of channel log is that? Makes it seem like they dont care at all. If you don't want to make it, then dont. Either they were forced, or its an attempt to make a little more money for an "update."

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What kind of channel log is that? Makes it seem like they dont care at all. If you don't want to make it, then dont. Either they were forced, or its an attempt to make a little more money for an "update."
It was a joke from whoever uploaded the game/made links, since there wasn't a changelog available to them just added that.

If you want one, ask the person who leaked it a page back or read this post here, and they describe what is happening with and after Chapter 2 release.

Reactions: Warhawk1

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Simple question, is this a game where it's possible to be with all of the love interests in a single path/save file?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why, is it because there's barely any content?
Eye of the beholder on that one. I think Jenny is super-hot and there is a good amount of content with her, the rest of the cast/game not so much. But this should give you a clue, I can tab/skip the entire game in under 2 minutes (and with seeing all scenes).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i had to restart the game ... dev. must have made some changes ... or updated renply ... it doesn't matter either way ... nice game ... ending kinda sucked .... my sisters probably being whored out ... oh well maybe i can buy some time with her :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: v1900
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes