Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
This was the last thing posted.

Hi fans and supporters, I have some important news.
The game update is close to be complete, but I can't continue the development at moment, because I'm moving to a new "home" and I'm father now since 2 weeks ago, which made it pretty hard to even work on anything.
So my wife and newborn child also need some good amount of attention right now.
Of course I can guarantee that the development of the game will continue after I have the time again, but I decided, that I will put my patreon page billing on pause, so that nobody gets charged till the next release is out.
It's also only fair to do that, since it's also taking longer than supposed.
After the release of ch2, I will resume the billing process.
As for any subscribed patreons at this month, you won't need to pay again when the release is out even after I resume the billing, as long as it's before the 1st of the next month.
Thank you for all the patience.
Then technically this game should be marked as "On Hold" then :unsure:
Marked as "On Hold" for the time being - sadly!

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
M3do became a father, so he's not thinking about this game at the moment. That's why it's on hold.
Well - Who can blame him? Most of us will know (first hand or, like in my case, when you get a very late sibling) the first months (or more) need a hell of an adaptation in time management from both parents.
The good news is, of course, that he will adapt. At the end the only question remaining is - Will there be much time left to put in this VN? Only time will tell...

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
This was the last thing posted.

Hi fans and supporters, I have some important news.
The game update is close to be complete, but I can't continue the development at moment, because I'm moving to a new "home" and I'm father now since 2 weeks ago, which made it pretty hard to even work on anything.
So my wife and newborn child also need some good amount of attention right now.
Of course I can guarantee that the development of the game will continue after I have the time again, but I decided, that I will put my patreon page billing on pause, so that nobody gets charged till the next release is out.
It's also only fair to do that, since it's also taking longer than supposed.
After the release of ch2, I will resume the billing process.
As for any subscribed patreons at this month, you won't need to pay again when the release is out even after I resume the billing, as long as it's before the 1st of the next month.
Thank you for all the patience.
No news now in four months. Will there be anything new coming?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's been 7 months since the post that the developer was taking a hiatus. Twistty, has anyone heard from M3DO in the last while? Should this be marked Abandoned now? I'm not crapping on the situation or the dev, but given the time that's passed, anyone visiting this thread should realize there's a decent chance this will still be in limbo for quite a while but might not ever get finished.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes