fz

Jun 16, 2017
I know, I checked their Patreon to see if there was any word about an upcoming update and was like "ummm, wallpapers?"
I think this developer has learnt from some of the best - the creators of Radiant. They are the definition of a wallpaper factory.
And they are pushing this game on their patreon page too, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was yet another of their multiple projects tbh.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I like the game, but just wondering if there will be an option to dump/break up with Jenny and date Petra? :unsure: Not a fan of games where you are forced into relationships, especially if I'm not into the girl.

I'm also interested in seeing how things go with Tiara, and how the MC will repair his relationship with her, though I'm hoping she isn't too much of a tsundere as that's another one of my least favorite tropes. I can understand her feeling abandoned and resentful of the MC for moving on without her, but crossing my fingers she doesn't end up being a super slow burn.

The animations used look amazing, as is Jenny's mom, :love:, can't wait to see where this VN goes!

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I'm right there with you. So frustrating when a game allows and even pushes you along a faux harem route only to pull the rug out at the end. Just some Devs using it to pad out games that they know will be lacking content-wise if you only follow one route.

Gotten to the point that I avoid any games that don't have the tag or a statement from the Dev. No point in getting invested; hopefully this game gets tagged or some such soon as it looks promising.
Stuff should be tagged from the start so people don't waste their time. I've been pushing for it since my first day here and I'll rate 1 star all that waste my time for that reason alone.

Reactions: mofonistik

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I am going to put this one on the back burner for a bit. Dev seems to be having problems in their personal and professional life, according to their Patreon. So bookmarked for later.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
ah well, started very good, i actually hate when the first and only sex-scene is a dream (especially if the girl is a virgin, thats a big bummer for the future REAL sex-scene, if its coming) but, yeah whats done is done.

So overall, this really could get a good one... but unfortunatly it doesnt look like it.

After the initial release there are only posted wallpapers on patreon, not one single dev-report... until end of january, and there the dev was talking about that the development didnt went good so far. So thats a big bummer, and let me think, its already dead.

The start of the game is really good though, but short too... its ok for a first release, you can get a clear impression where this game is going, and you can see the technical side too...

Renders, Animations, writing, sound, music, story... everything is very good. Nothing to complain. But iam afraid that the game already hit a dead end when i look up the patreon site and cant see any real development progress. And this thread dont encourage either... shame

Hopefully iam mistaken and there will be a big update soon and the game goes on and will get a good progress in the future and will be completed in a satisfying way too in sometime... but sadly i have my doubts

*edit* a well one thing slipped through... i just wanted to say that i dont like the behaivior of the MC towards his sister...

There are really NO excuses to lose contact with the sister completely. And after years seeing her that desperate that she actually steals in front of him, he only cares for some seconds about that and thats it... until they run again in each other. sorry thats really bad. If i would be him, i would have run after her until i get a hold of her and didnt let her go anymore. Like this it means to me that the Mc just dont care anymore, and while she sleeps on the couch the mc doesnt care much, goes just to sleep and have a wet dream... i would have sit beside her the whole night, period... but the story need a "caring" Mc towards his sister.. so you should overwrite some things about that i think. i can "oversee" that for now, and if this is going better in the upcoming progress, its ok for now... but really, you should overthink and change some things for the start in this regard.

But as i mentioned before, i dont even think that this game will go on.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
But as i mentioned before, i dont even think that this game will go on.
It's a cashgrab ^^ It's probably not even been worked on at all since the initial release. They have only been doing wallpapers to make people believe the dev is doing actual work on it.. so yes im pretty sure it's abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes