Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Seriously, does anyone care about wallpapers?
no, of course not... but its an easy way to stay "active" on patreon, so yeah... if there are ONLY wallpapers and nearly no other news, thats a real bad sign. sure, some like to have a good wallpaper of the games and characters they love, but lets face it, its just a way to let things be alive on patreon... and gaining 300€+ a months only for doing a wallpaper here and there is a nice income.

So iam with DanThaMan on this, it seems to be abondoned and just a little side income for the dev. Nothing wrong with that, nobody force people to pay for that on patreon... but its not the only game with an initial release, getting some attention, and thats it cause than the dev gets SOME money, not enough to get "paid" to work on the game, but a nice side-income when the dev is actually not really working.

For me the patreon site of m3do is not really trustworthy (no really dev report, only wallpapers, yeah not gonna pay him to get nothing done), wouldnt support him in the future seeing that, so no harm done for me. But its just a shame another promising game will not make it anywhere i think... still hope i will be suprised. But dont think so.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
unknown.png

Some people have been requesting previews of the next chapter, I personally don't want to spoil anything, but I also don't see any harm done by showing some parts.
On ch2 the story unfolds a bit and we also see some new places.
Players will get to know better some characters and deepen their relationships overall. There is still a lot of work to do as for ch2, but I'm working on it every day.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Glad to see that this game is still alive and well, the quality of this game is already better than a lot of the stuff popping up here lately. That and I need to fix the relationship with the hottie sister.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Glad to see that this game is still alive and well, the quality of this game is already better than a lot of the stuff popping up here lately. That and I need to fix the relationship with the hottie sister.
Im a fan of this game, but wheres the proof that this game is alive and well? Dev is active on patreon sure, but this game hasnt been updated in 6 months lol

Tiimx

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Im a fan of this game, but wheres the proof that this game is alive and well? Dev is active on patreon sure, but this game hasnt been updated in 6 months lol
Well he posted some sneak peek images for second chapter production. Not sure how much more proof you need. He also mentioned he's working a job as well. The guy has a life. Sometimes it's good to wait a while for a good quality game then to rush out something to please the fans and mess up the game's value. Good things come to those who wait.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
I don't mind waiting for an update as long as it isn't 10 minutes long just to keep getting paid. The problem with Devs that only put out 1 or 2 updates a year is that you have to play the damn game from the beginning everytime because you don't remember the story. Kind of nulifies the point of having Saves locations then? Seems to me that you would get more Patreons if the story flowed a little better and I personally would quit donating due to frustration. Please keep in mind that I am not saying anything negative abou the game. It is a very good one but I guess I lose interest faster than others maybe.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hi fans and supporters, I have some important news.

The game update is close to be complete, but I can't continue the development at moment, because I'm moving to a new "home" and I'm father now since 2 weeks ago, which made it pretty hard to even work on anything.
So my wife and newborn child also need some good amount of attention right now.
Of course I can guarantee that the development of the game will continue after I have the time again, but I decided, that I will put my patreon page billing on pause, so that nobody gets charged till the next release is out.
It's also only fair to do that, since it's also taking longer than supposed.
After the release of ch2, I will resume the billing process.
As for any subscribed patreons at this month, you won't need to pay again when the release is out even after I resume the billing, as long as it's before the 1st of the next month.

Thank you for all the patience.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

The game update is close to be complete, but I can't continue the development at moment, because I'm moving to a new "home" and I'm father now since 2 weeks ago, which made it pretty hard to even work on anything.
Of course I can guarantee that the development of the game will continue after I have the time again, but I decided, that I will put my patreon page billing on pause, so that nobody gets charged till the next release is out.
As for any subscribed patreons at this month, you won't need to pay again when the release is out even after I resume the billing, as long as it's before the 1st of the next month.

Congrats on the baby!

Reactions: UncleFredo

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This was the last thing posted.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes