v1900

Apr 21, 2020
If his girlfriend doesn't give him a chance to explain, then she clearly doesn't trust him. I'd say at that point, he's better off without her.
Oh shit noooo!!! We got to keep her, she is the stepping stone to MILF town. Unless there is another MILF down the road. :unsure:

Reactions: clowns234

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Honestly, it's better to join the Discord in order to discuss the spoilers within the game itself. So people who join and look for negative comments don't get spoiled. There is a Discord channel for that.

Jun 29, 2017
If his girlfriend doesn't give him a chance to explain, then she clearly doesn't trust him. I'd say at that point, he's better off without her.
Eeeehhh. It's pretty clear their relationship is still fairly new, from what I can tell. Jealousy and anger would be normal responses, assuming it's a monogamous relationship. A response I'm fairly certain you'd experience as well, if you were greeted at the door by a half-naked guy to your girlfriends flat. Trust doesn't really happen just instantly. Point being: she might storm off without giving him time to explain, but be willing to listen later, after the initial shock.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Eeeehhh. It's pretty clear their relationship is still fairly new, from what I can tell. Jealousy and anger would be normal responses, assuming it's a monogamous relationship. A response I'm fairly certain you'd experience as well, if you were greeted at the door by a half-naked guy to your girlfriends flat. Trust doesn't really happen just instantly. Point being: she might storm off without giving him time to explain, but be willing to listen later, after the initial shock.
A couple of hours later - yes. A few days later? Probably not a good match for me.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You do have to realize the other factors of the scene. His phone battery is dead, which is why he jumped into the shower because he didn't wake up on time. But the other side of that is that Jenny has probably been texting or calling (possibly even since the previous night) and now finds a girl in her boyfriend's apartment after he's been incognito for so long.

Not to mention she probably feels vulnerable after finally taking their first sexual steps the day before.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That moment when you get excited briefly by seeing Promises in the updated game list, only to realise it is another game with the same name.
Awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: Psycroptic

strom77

Aug 21, 2021
Oyundaki kızlar gerçek hayatta var olan insanların yüzleri mi? If yes I want to know who they are :p

travis-t

Oct 18, 2018
Love when games let you name the girls, but would really like to know their relationship to the MC and maybe a bit about their personality before having to name them. Hard to pick a name right out the gate without knowing what they're like first.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I dislike games that setup for harem and then without warning, set you up to fail. I'm not that much into harem, but I dislike when a game sets you up for it, but then makes you choose or lose everyone late in the game.
I'm right there with you. So frustrating when a game allows and even pushes you along a faux harem route only to pull the rug out at the end. Just some Devs using it to pad out games that they know will be lacking content-wise if you only follow one route.

Gotten to the point that I avoid any games that don't have the tag or a statement from the Dev. No point in getting invested; hopefully this game gets tagged or some such soon as it looks promising.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Since this isn't a harem vn is the romance optional?

I just want to bang the lis not care for them (atleast in this vn... )

Good luck regardless

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes