franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
You ALREADY KNOW, im cheating on my girlfriend with my moody sister, shes pissed off all the time and has a bad attitude but I'm about to get her right.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
Is this another blueballs simulator that takes an eternity to even reach chapter 2?
like Dual Family and A Wife and a Mother. AWAAM never got me to the height of blue balls even and then stopped updating the story. I keep trying to find the dad daughter fck scene in DF.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just tried the game and gotta say not bad. The renders are great. I just have a question. Will this be multiple ending with each girl or harem?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wicked Garden

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
So do you guys think downloading the incest patch makes the story make more sense ? This whole "roommate" and "landlady" business seems so unrealistic to me, which is the status quo for incest games that get stripped of their incest title due to Patreon rules.

I'm not into incest in particular, but if it makes more sense, then I usually download the patch, especially if the patch contains missing content, however from the file size, I can tell it's just a minor text edit, which is why I'm asking more for story purpose.
Any room mate / landlady scenario is retarded. It is pretty much always meant to be patched by the user. First thing I do when downloading any game on F95 is download the incest patch if it exists. Thanks to patreon we have to play these stupid games.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So I've gone and completed a run through what there is (not much sadly, but hey, quantity over quality), and I have to say, it's pretty good, really.

The 3D models are really nice, imo. Theres quite a bit of care put into them, even those that don't seem like they're gonna be reused. For example, the sister as a kid, the model is great, she's god damn adorable, yet the intro scene is probably the only time it'll get used.
Other devs would have half-assed characters that aren't gonna get seen more than that.

The story, for what's there for now, is pretty interesting as well. I'm a bit sad it's that short, but it's nice to see a game where the main character doesn't have either a perfect life, or one that's crap on every front. It's usually one or the other, yet here it feels... realistic ? There's ups and downs, the guy is basically content with what he has and tries to work through issues.
Also the sister comeing back into his life and not immediatly running into his arm asking for help is a nice touch, rarely seen. And yet she's not totally slamming the door on him in the end either. She holds a grudge, but it feels like she's struggling with her resolve to not give him a chance, which is interesting.

Also kudos to my brain to choose to change the name of the sister... just to choose what ends up being the default for the girlfriend. Ho the irony.

Mar 23, 2021
The reason he was a dick is because he saw his sister in a bad way years later and didn't give it a second thought.
Either there's a reason more than 'drifted apart' or the MC is a dick. My opinion.
This latest update fixed this - to a degree.

BTW, the opening shows them as roughly the same size as kids. I must have missed where he was at least five years older.
I was confused also

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Maybe it's just that as a kid he was really short and hit a growth spurt later, or she was tall as a kid and didn't grow up much, or even in that intro the MC is just not standing upright but instead bent forward for some reason.
Between genetics and positionning, there's a lot of possibilities to explain it.

buff

May 29, 2017
Um, I do not think so, looks like brother sister.
Dang. I'll give this a playthrough. If the mom and daughter look like they're gonna fuck I'm insta-pledging.

The renders are definitely above-average, the writing is kinda cringey but not awful. The dev should find a good game creator who sucks at art and team up, they could do something amazing.

Hey, feedback to the dev if he's around here: Try not to mix timed transitions with regular scenes. When playing a VN, you get in the habit of spacing through each scene, and when suddenly shit is running on a timer you end up with a fairly messed up scene and it's easy to mix it up.

Last edited:

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Is the patch already applied? I tried it out to see what it was like without it, and the MC is already referring to Tiara as his sister.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dang. I'll give this a playthrough. If the mom and daughter look like they're gonna fuck I'm insta-pledging.

The renders are definitely above-average, the writing is kinda cringey but not awful. The dev should find a good game creator who sucks at art and team up, they could do something amazing.

Hey, feedback to the dev if he's around here: Try not to mix timed transitions with regular scenes. When playing a VN, you get in the habit of spacing through each scene, and when suddenly shit is running on a timer you end up with a fairly messed up scene and it's easy to mix it up.
Well when you play it you will know why I said I doubt you will fuck the mum.

buff

May 29, 2017
Well when you play it you will know why I said I doubt you will fuck the mum.
Heh, I was more ambitous than that-- I meant the mom and daughter fuck each other. That'd be crazy hot.

Not enough content to say what's going to happen yet.... we'll see.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Heh, I was more ambitous than that-- I meant the mom and daughter fuck each other. That'd be crazy hot.

Not enough content to say what's going to happen yet.... we'll see.
Didn't the mother get very sick, in which case I can't see there being sex with her period, I would imagine she dies to act as a catalyst to force your sister to open up to you.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, that girlfriend is about to get the wrong idea fast, and the sister is just enough of a bitch to not correct it.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So, that girlfriend is about to get the wrong idea fast, and the sister is just enough of a bitch to not correct it.
I'm more curious to see Jenny's reaction. Will she give her boyfriend the benefit of the doubt or she's instantly going to think he's cheating on her and storm out? Does she even know he has a sister?
If I remember correctly there's also a difference in Tiara's "attire" when she opens the door, depending on how the previous night ended. If you go with Petra, Tiara sleeps on the couch and when she answers the door in the morning she's only wearing a T-shirt and panties, if you don't go with Petra, she sleeps in your bed (because she got cold) and she answers the door wearing jeans and a hoodie. I have no clue if that will make any difference in Jenny's reaction, but I guess it would be easier for her to get the wrong idea if she saw a half naked girl...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm more curious to see Jenny's reaction. Will she give her boyfriend the benefit of the doubt or she's instantly going to think he's cheating on her and storm out? Does she even know he has a sister?
If I remember correctly there's also a difference in Tiara's "attire" when she opens the door, depending on how the previous night ended. If you go with Petra, Tiara sleeps on the couch and when she answers the door in the morning she's only wearing a T-shirt and panties, if you don't go with Petra, she sleeps in your bed (because she got cold) and she answers the door wearing jeans and a hoodie. I have no clue if that will make any difference in Jenny's reaction, but I guess it would be easier for her to get the wrong idea if she saw a half naked girl...
If his girlfriend doesn't give him a chance to explain, then she clearly doesn't trust him. I'd say at that point, he's better off without her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes