RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 344M
SHA1SUM: df8deb1b0f9638a7b235750c555fc3bc6cd4927e
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I just finished playing this, can't wait for Chapter 2. This might be the first game where I don't hate/dislike the MC's gf, especially the typical Asian gf they stick a few MC's with (WVM, Where It All Began, A Mothers Love, I'm glad I was able to break up with at least 2 of these lmao! some of the models just look eh, meh, oof, not to my liking, kill it with fire!)

The MC's gf kinda reminds me of Ellie from The Last of Us, just a little bit, not 100%. Her looking like Ellie is a plus for me :3 I am happy that I decided to try this game out today :) I don't really care for the other girls in the game besides the gf, which is new to me xD Oh, I also found a new song! (thanks to this game) If I would of played this with the sound on mute, I would of freaking missed this lovely tune... listening to it right now on repeat lol.

I hope it won't take too too long for the next update, Because I just want to keep going... Dev, thank you for a nice, enjoyable game and the animations are really good ^-^ can't wait to see what happens next <3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: House Of Black

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
How can I change language?
I misclicked and selected wrong language. Now I cant continue the game bcs I cant select another language.
You can tell me which variable/file was altered amd I will change manually.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
This might be the first game where I don't hate/dislike the MC's gf, especially the typical Asian gf they stick a few MC's with (WVM, Where It All Began, A Mothers Love, I'm glad I was able to break up with at least 2 of these lmao! some of the models just look eh, meh, oof, not to my liking, kill it with fire!)
Asian girlfriend in WVM, A Mothers Love?
They certainly don't look like Asians to me and neither do their mothers.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
this is going to get confusing, two VN with the same name
https://f95zone.to/threads/promises-v0-08a-tiimx.84950/
This one says Promises [Ch. 1.1] [M3do] while the other says Promises [v0.08a] [Tiimx] This one goes with the CH# in the title, while the other one doesn't. Also, the Dev's names. Just follow the one you want and you won't be confused. I didn't even know about that other game until now xD I wonder if these two games are the only ones with the same name....

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
The MC is at least 5 years older then the sister. He didn't abandon her he went to college. Promising to be there for someone doesn't mean literally physically being there. People drift apart even siblings especially when theres huge age gaps. I don't think the MC is a dick for living his life.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes