kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So do you guys think downloading the incest patch makes the story make more sense ? This whole "roommate" and "landlady" business seems so unrealistic to me, which is the status quo for incest games that get stripped of their incest title due to Patreon rules.

I'm not into incest in particular, but if it makes more sense, then I usually download the patch, especially if the patch contains missing content, however from the file size, I can tell it's just a minor text edit, which is why I'm asking more for story purpose.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
So do you guys think downloading the incest patch makes the story make more sense ? This whole "roommate" and "landlady" business seems so unrealistic to me, which is the status quo for incest games that get stripped of their incest title due to Patreon rules.

I'm not into incest in particular, but if it makes more sense, then I usually download the patch, especially if the patch contains missing content, however from the file size, I can tell it's just a minor text edit, which is why I'm asking more for story purpose.
the incest patch just changes a few words so the story makes sense. this whole roommate and landlady is retarded. I want to go back in time and shoot the first guy that introduced this shit to avoid incest.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
the incest patch just changes a few words so the story makes sense. this whole roommate and landlady is retarded. I want to go back in time and shoot the first guy that introduced this shit to avoid incest.
Imma say US regulations and those sort of rules. IMO it doesnt make sense but in their untainted eyes it does. Patreon itself probably doesnt care about any of that but they have to follow those regulations or risk being closed down. Same with YT/Twitch and PG ratings, the US would slam Youtube/Twitch down if they dont apply so sort of filter, so the kiddies dont end up watching bad words and their karen moms losing their mind over it. They are fine letting their kiddies do stupid Fortnite dances tho.

As for the "roomate" and "landlady", well it works to avoid those rules so the devs just automatically use it. I personally see it was a indirect way of the devs saying its supposed to be a wincest game but needed to change the relationships into that non-sense

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
The latest build isn’t a new chapter but the update of a backstory. She failed at school, while he studied hard, he tried to help her but she was indifferent, he tried to contact her but she was ignoring him.

It makes a bit more sense now and MC is a less of an asshole. Thanks author, I guess =)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
UGH I'm going to be a stubborn asshole and say NO

I want the MC to be a good brother, take some criticism like a MAN and own it. Say sorry and then get naughty with Sis.

So NO - I want the dev to ignore you entirely

PEACE
Both can get what u want tho, as with alot of games we get to choose how our relationship plays out.. Dev could create two paths to follow , one where u make amends and be a good brother(or more than just a brother) and one where u can just be a jerk and tell her to bugger off cause u not responsible for her and never was.. Of course the ending will be determined by the choices u make as well as the path u choose to follow.. In the end everyone's gets what they want

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Pretty good but I hope the Sister lets her Hair grow out again. Not a fan of that Bob-Cut.

Reactions: Havik79

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Interesting game so far.

Cheating on the girlfriend would feel like a real scumbag move. She's really likable.

Petra seems nice and as long as she respects the boundaries we can be friends.

MC is kind of a scumbag though, He picks up a girls phone and he's like "damn She's cute, I wish I had time to sit with her"
Girlfriends mom talks poorly about him and in the very next scene he's on his bed wondering "how fuckable is she on a scale of 1 to 3?"

Tiara can bounce, she reminds me of someone I know who blames the world for all their problems. I get the feeling were going to be forced to put up with her though.. I really hope we don't get pervy thoughts about her outside of the players control because I want to avoid her as much as I can. If she decides to grow up though and doesn't need to be motivated by the MC's dick, then I'm down for that.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey. Long time since i used torrent. What client is worth using this days?
qbittorrent ( ) and deluge ( ) are two good opensource clients and are multi-platform.
if you're a linux nerd like me, rtorrent ( ) is very robust and "set and forget".

qbittorrent is probably your best bet!

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
qbittorrent ( ) and deluge ( ) are two good opensource clients and are multi-platform.
if you're a linux nerd like me, rtorrent ( ) is very robust and "set and forget".

qbittorrent is probably your best bet!
Thanks for the answer. I sadly use windoes ;) so i will try qbittorrent and see how it feels. Thanks again.

Reactions: RPDL

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The MC is at least 5 years older then the sister. He didn't abandon her he went to college. Promising to be there for someone doesn't mean literally physically being there. People drift apart even siblings especially when theres huge age gaps. I don't think the MC is a dick for living his life.
The reason he was a dick is because he saw his sister in a bad way years later and didn't give it a second thought.
Either there's a reason more than 'drifted apart' or the MC is a dick. My opinion.
This latest update fixed this - to a degree.

BTW, the opening shows them as roughly the same size as kids. I must have missed where he was at least five years older.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Demonic Presence
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes