smnb

Sep 5, 2017
There's another explanation you missed, things are different than they appear. It's explained in the game, but only if you choose the right path. I'm guessing that even if you don't, you'll still get to it in future version, because it really wouldn't make sense to end like this.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The right choice, the right choice is to ignore you I assume homeless sister who has people after her, are we supposed to be a huge fucking cunt.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Wow thank you M3do!
I like everything about this game, so keep it up please! (y)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The right choice, the right choice is to ignore you I assume homeless sister who has people after her, are we supposed to be a huge fucking cunt.
Guess again, because that's not it.... As said before in this thread try different choices to get a better picture... (hint : no ice cream later)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So far so good, with cute LIs and couple of nice looking milfs. But sadly seems like you can't really pursue them all at the same time so far, with how Jenny and Tiara seems to be opposite choices.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
theres-always-room-for-family-family-first.gif

I let my Sis come in 100%

Later on you find out the "breakup" was Jenny's bitch ass mom so as consolation you get a BJ :)

Some people need to learn patience

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This game has (would have) real potential. It's a bit stilted but nice renders, nice animations, nice girls. Not the greatest story at the moment but that could change.

However none of that matters because of the arbitrary exclusive path/scene choices, which makes the game stone cold unplayable to me. 95%+ of players are going to want to see all the scenes anyway, and so making me juggle however many extra save paths just to keep a track of that and then still miss something because playing games designed that way is ALWAYS a mess, is just not worth it on any level. It just makes playing the game a bother.

I will never understand why developers think that making it harder to see all their content somehow makes their game more appealing.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
There might be quite a few who will pursue their one favourite character and not care about the rest (and then complain about lack of content, because they will see only 1/3 or even less of it ;)). I for one could do without some characters. So not being able to see everything at once is not dealbreaker for everyone.

As for exclusive paths, it's not necessarily wrong either. It may be needed for realism. Like not every girlfriend understands when you also want to bang your sister, so you have to choose. Different paths can be good (doesn't mean they always are). Imagine the end goal, finished game. You'll have more ways how to get your perfect story, that's good. And then you can have another, explore what-ifs. "X for the price of one", what's not to like about that. Trouble is, finished game is far far away. And when going piece by piece, then juggling with saves is certainly annoying.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Now I remember, this is the VN where the dev has a hard-on for pauses and the script is full of them and black scenes with a slow dissolve.
What a terrible design choice.

It's actually worse than transitions, at least I can turn those off.
The choices are just as bad... if you help your sister your girlfriend breaks up with you if you don't help her she get's beat up... so every choice is be there for this LI and the other has some negative outcome... I'm not saying it has to be harem even though I would prefer that, but at least make it so that mc can maintain a good relationship with the other women.... these dev's and their screw the LI or screw them over drama blah blah blah is just over simplification and just plain terrible. Hope they rethink this but doubt it.

• Angry
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Not going to write Tiara off yet, she's still young and obvious made stupid decisions but she's your sister so family first. She felt like she was abandoned, first, by her parents and, second, by her brother. Plus I kinda dig her. On the topic of who wrote the letter, it could be some sort of crazed lesbian wanting you to stay away from Petra, she did say she was into girls. Or it could be Jenny's mom, and she has this complex with her daughter and wanting to keep her away from you.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The choices are just as bad... if you help your sister your girlfriend breaks up with you if you don't help her she get's beat up... so every choice is be there for this LI and the other has some negative outcome... I'm not saying it has to be harem even though I would prefer that, but at least make it so that mc can maintain a good relationship with the other women.... these dev's and their screw the LI or screw them over drama blah blah blah is just over simplification and just plain terrible. Hope they rethink this but doubt it.
If you chose to help your sister, Jenny DOESN'T break up with you. You see that it was her weirdo mom that was behind this whole thing, you even see that her mom is fascinated by your dick and Jenny gives you a BJ to make up for the night before, so no, the choices aren't bad.

• Wow
Reactions: boobsrcool
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes