-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is this game dead?
Nope. They posted an update on Patreon on July 25, but I can't read it (I'm not on their Patreon, but I am on their Discord). I think they said they're still working on it, albeit slower than they want. So it's not dead, just not ready for the next release yet.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I'm pby going to skip the next update. Story's fine, but not much sexy time
I'll check back after the next one/2024 (if it's not abandoned by then)

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
However none of that matters because of the arbitrary exclusive path/scene choices, which makes the game stone cold unplayable to me. 95%+ of players are going to want to see all the scenes anyway,

I will never understand why developers think that making it harder to see all their content somehow makes their game more appealing.
It's not unplayable, you just want to get/see everything on your first playthrough. For those 95%+, they'll just download a completed save file or unlock the gallery. If you can't find a single LI to focus on, this game isn't for you, it's also not a Harem.

What Devs think this or even said it? that's an assumption. I am sure the Devs don't want people finishing their game super quickly and then are done with it. They give you lots of options/paths/LIs so you can enjoy playing differently (choices) see different things (scenes) each time you play (which LI will you go after now) well, for however long the games content lasts for.

Surprised to see the game got updated lol it's been so long that I have forgotten about it.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
It's not unplayable, you just want to get/see everything on your first playthrough. For those 95%+, they'll just download a completed save file or unlock the gallery. If you can't find a single LI to focus on, this game isn't for you, it's also not a Harem.

What Devs think this or even said it? that's an assumption. I am sure the Devs don't want people finishing their game super quickly and then are done with it. They give you lots of options/paths/LIs so you can enjoy playing differently (choices) see different things (scenes) each time you play (which LI will you go after now) well, for however long the games content lasts for.

Surprised to see the game got updated lol it's been so long that I have forgotten about it.
Games with multiple paths like this don't lend themselves well to episodic releases, since a release may only cover certain paths, or be short due to having a little content on all paths. Especially with long intervals between releases, since players (I know it's true for me) don't necessarily remember what happened on each path, or which save did what.

For me, if I can't just load the latest save I made and see all the new content in a release, it feels like too much effort.

The abandoned game Offcuts did it right, completing the full story of a character in each release, adding one more complete character story per patch, so it is worth playing even despite it being abandoned before all characters were added.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
So far love the first 2 chapters, the story is decent and interesting, though wonder when next update will be, checked Patreon but last message there was 7th of August. Seems really slow on updating, while other VN progress faster. I hope there will be more content because I really like this kind of VN.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How bout it Cookie? Still standing on the belief that this one is still cookin? :D
To be honest, I'm not exactly sure how to take your post. Is this genuine curiosity asking whether I have any news? If so, I'm sad to say that I've seen nothing new since last I posted in this thread. I know M3do was stepping away for personal time; I have no idea what that entails or how long it would be expected to last, unfortunately.

If instead your post was meant as a challenge to my previous reply, I would say two things.

First of all, I never said I expected anything one way or the other. I merely passed on the information they claimed back in September. At that time, I wouldn't have considered it dead. It's decently common for certain developers to take 5 months or even longer before their next update is released. I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on that alone, and M3do had been in communication with people only 2 months earlier (in July). So I wasn't really "standing on the belief" that it was still actively worked on. Rather, I was passing on what I had seen and not merely making assumptions because the next release took longer than one might have wanted.

Second, it is now 4 months later. Of course that's important, since my previous statement was far more reasonable of an assumption in September, based on information at the time. Now, a total of 9 months have passed. It's far less likely that the game is still under development at this point. I would say it's still possible that M3do shows up suddenly with an update. I'm not holding my breath at this point, though.

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
The second last version of the game, v1.1, was released in October 2021,
and the recent version, CH2, was released in April 2023,
so it's reasonable to assume that dev is still working on it.
I like this game, I think it's worth the wait.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes