• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
game starts out very sweet, but goes downhill real fast. Childhood friend is a total bitch. Game gives you a pre-made girlfriend (virgin or course), and she has some kinda fucked up attitude as well. So 1 blowjob. in 2 chapters. So what is developer going for? Well for me so far can't say I like it so far, but hey I am just odd.. I don't like girls that act like bitches. So I hope there will be a way to rid myself of the childhood friend, and hope to be done with the girlfriend. (I know that won't happen).
The game makes you choose between the LI's. The girlfriend for example has 2 bj + 1 sex scenes, you need to ignore the childhood friend at the door (when gf is visiting in lingerie) and don't go to for a ice cream with the co-worker.
So pretty much focus on one girl from the get to go.
Not sure what you mean with she has a fucked up attitude, didn't get that impression. On the other hand, i can't stand the childhood friend.
But i hope that Yuna will be a full LI, i find her way more interesting than either the childhood friend & co-worker.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
The game makes you choose between the LI's. The girlfriend for example has 2 bj + 1 sex scenes, you need to ignore the childhood friend at the door (when gf is visiting in lingerie) and don't go to for a ice cream with the co-worker.
So pretty much focus on one girl from the get to go.
Not sure what you mean with she has a fucked up attitude, didn't get that impression. On the other hand, i can't stand the childhood friend.
But i hope that Yuna will be a full LI, i find her way more interesting than either the childhood friend & co-worker.
Yes I would rather get with Yuna over any other girl. And as for girlfriends attitude, she breaks up with you with a text message for no reason at all, she is way to insecure, at first I thought she was going to be ok (even thought I don't like to have a relationship forced on me), even after explaining the relationship with the childhood friend, she storms off and breaks up with you.... just because she showed up at the door??? well anyway not a big deal or anything.. just a game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes I would rather get with Yuna over any other girl. And as for girlfriends attitude, she breaks up with you with a text message for no reason at all, she is way to insecure, at first I thought she was going to be ok (even thought I don't like to have a relationship forced on me), even after explaining the relationship with the childhood friend, she storms off and breaks up with you.... just because she showed up at the door??? well anyway not a big deal or anything.. just a game.
Ah, yeah depends on your choices, she storms of only if the childhood friend is in underwear. As for the break up, you get a scene which explains it, if you don't go out for a ice cream with the co-worker, (the gf is grounded and her mother took her phone)

I find it a bit annoying that you need to choose this early, you don't even get to know the different LI's and should already choose between them...

Reactions: qaywsx and Nezron
Feb 18, 2022
This not correct, you only get 14 weeks off in total in Germany...
Den Eltern stehen gemeinsam insgesamt 14 Monate Basiselterngeld zu, wenn sich beide an der Betreuung beteiligen und den Eltern dadurch Einkommen wegfällt. Sie können die Monate frei untereinander aufteilen. Ein Elternteil kann dabei mindestens zwei und höchstens zwölf Monate für sich in Anspruch nehmen.

(english)
The parents are entitled to a total of 14 months of basic parental allowance if they both participate in the care and the parents lose income as a result. They are free to divide the months between themselves. One parent can claim a minimum of two and a maximum of twelve months.

Reactions: qaywsx

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Ah, yeah depends on your choices, she storms of only if the childhood friend is in underwear. As for the break up, you get a scene which explains it, if you don't go out for a ice cream with the co-worker, (the gf is grounded and her mother took her phone)

I find it a bit annoying that you need to choose this early, you don't even get to know the different LI's and should already choose between them...
I find it really curious that the girlfriend is removed from the LI screen if you open the door for the sister. Because when the MC visits her at her house and finds the truth about the text message, she ends up giving him a bj and they are still clearly in a relationship.

In order to focus on the girlfriend you have to ignore the door and leave your sister out there in the cold and she ends up getting beaten as a bonus. Yeah, that's not happening chief.

So the girlfriend might be the first casualty. I hope there is a throuple option with the sister and the coworker then.

Lastik_av

Oct 4, 2020
Damn, was Jenny high maintenance or what? Went down one heart (+9 left) because MC's sis needed help and then she dumps the MC the next day. One bump in the road she dumped him. Hope he didn't waste too much time and money on her up to that point, but seems like she did him a favor by doing that early.
Choose not to go with Petra when she offers you to get an ice cream, you will find out why she texted that.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I find it really curious that the girlfriend is removed from the LI screen if you open the door for the sister. Because when the MC visits her at her house and finds the truth about the text message, she ends up giving him a bj and they are still clearly in a relationship.

In order to focus on the girlfriend you have to ignore the door and leave your sister out there in the cold and she ends up getting beaten as a bonus. Yeah, that's not happening chief.

So the girlfriend might be the first casualty. I hope there is a throuple option with the sister and the coworker then.
Yeah, i find it also a bit strange that the gf is removed from the LI screen, when you visit her later she clarifies what happened and gives a bj...they clearly are still in a relationship from her point of view, same for the MC.

Who knows maybe she will be added to the screen in the next update, if you choosed to visit her.
Otherwise i would find that extremely nonsensical to remove her/close her path on this way...

I really doubt you will have much luck with a throuple path here, but who knows.
Personaly i choosed the gf over the childhood friend, was quite an easy choice for me, as i really don't like her.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe that's a harbinger and she gets killed in Ch3 by whoever left the letter. Though that's a bit early, I would have kept her alive a few more chapters to let readers build up a bit more emotional attachment first. :devilish:
And all of that so we can take advantage of her grieving, hot mother and bang her :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: UpYours69

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
good game so far, but I hope something more explained with the girlfriend because no shot literal air happened and she breaks up with you without something outside happening.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
good game so far, but I hope something more explained with the girlfriend because no shot literal air happened and she breaks up with you without something outside happening.
If you choose not to get ice cream with your co worker and go to the girlfriends house instead she explains what happened.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck for real your girl just runs off because your sister shows up, so it's either your sister or your girl, that is fucked.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Very nice, I'd love to see this finished, but I'm afraid that if nothing else, too many paths will kill it. Options are good in finished game, but they usually don't work that well when it's released piece by piece. Because unless you like everything, some of dev's effort is always wasted for you. Even if you do like everything, exploring different paths in parallel is not great, it ruins immersion.

Friend/sister and girlfriend, they are both lovely (not counting behaviour), can't complain about them. Coworker not that much, but she's not bad either. The girl that drops things seems pointless so far. And boss and gf's mother, why? Judging by the status screen (where they aren't), they're just side characters that hopefully won't have much focus. But even what's there now... Just being an evil witch who stands in the way of MC's happiness would have been perfectly adequate role for the mother, there wasn't need for anything more. :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That was fucking shit, you open the door and find your sister so you let her in and bam, you get dumped, what kind of retarded shit is that, it makes no sense, unless the dev is a transsexual man then mummy brain it would make sense, but this is just fucking stupid.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes