How should the Promises S1 Backstory prologue and intro scenes be continued?

• Temp Hold on Backstory

• Separate the Backstory

• Leave it Alone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
He might not look like a goblin, but he looks like a Giga Chad. Don't know what's worse. :unsure: Both are really unlikeable, but I don't know if it's possible to make a decent looking dude with Honey Select. Either that, or every Honey Select Dev ever, is just trolling us. ;)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Promises [v0.13b] [Tiimx] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.13b · · · (294.7 MiB :: 728.2 MiB)
Mac v0.13b · · · (260.3 MiB :: 693.6 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I think the story will be great but the lewds are rushed and too casual.girls are going too fast with everything lacks interest in them
Yeah this is why I like Molly and Trinity most. They haven't tried to jump the MC's bones the second they got alone with him lol. Though the last update with Molly seemed a bit rushed in that department as well, but it's still going slow at least.

On a side note, did like this update. Interesting twist there with Cindy that I didn't expect. And glad we got to spend more time with Molly as well. Thanks for the update, and keep up the great work! ;)

Reactions: Tiimx

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
seems to be an issue when naming character. I try to name him and when it reaches the scene where he is introduced, his name is completely different from what I named him

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
I think the story will be great but the lewds are rushed and too casual.girls are going too fast with everything lacks interest in them
I absolutely agree. While I found the story quite gripping, the relationships with the girls all feel too easy and fast. They throw themselves at the MC too quick for no good reason. I personally enjoy a bit more of a chase and challenge.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I absolutely agree. While I found the story quite gripping, the relationships with the girls all feel too easy and fast. They throw themselves at the MC too quick for no good reason. I personally enjoy a bit more of a chase and challenge.
Same...but at the same time i enjoyed it...i mean some of them are already close to MC (like Emily and Molly) so it's like...starting to read a book from the middle...on one side you won't get to see how it started(but based on Emily's thing about her and MC being from the same city, we'll have flashbacks or some explanation at least XD) but you'll see how from "just friends" they'll become lovers.

I'll explain it...a relationship between people starts when they're "Strangers", then they talk and they become Acquaintances, they'll talk more and they become Friends, and if everything goes well between them, they become "A couple"

with Molly and Emily, we start the game with them being MC's Friends...perfectly fine with it, we won't get to see(SO FAR) how their friendship started...i'm okay with them flirting or teasing each other...

then we have Cindy, Mindy, Trinity and “supermarket girl”(i forgot her name)...and yes whatever they're for MC, they're basically strangers who want MC...and it feels rushed...i don't care enough to be bothered tho...because i don't know the dev's plans with them...so i won't judge...but ultimately the game so far is decent XD

PS: I wish i could have the song/soundtrack for the date with Penny(it's my nickname for Molly, bc she is so much like Penny from Hogwarts Mistery, same personality, both have braids, both are so selfless that have problem in saying no)...i mean i know the song name's is Free Yourself of Viano Dee...but i can't find an acoustic version of that song

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiimx

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Deleted ntr - deleted the game! I have never understood when a developer changes his mind to the opinion of other people! You'll never be able to please everyone, so good luck.
When it's written for others and most people that speak up are against something, sometimes it's best to just change or remove, the fact it also wasn't even written yet for any NTR, it affecting nothing story wise, it was added as as some things would get labeled as such, but they have chosen to write those parts a bit differently.

And yes can't please everyone but they also took a moment to think about it from a creative side, and felt would make it easier to not add in additional options/variables in how story could go for a first project.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Deleted ntr - deleted the game! I have never understood when a developer changes his mind to the opinion of other people! You'll never be able to please everyone, so good luck.
there more than enough people where against even before any hint of it in game,not sure what was deleted and why it's even needed while its only for kink there lot vn there where stories are solely focused NTR instead you're trying to bully a developer who's in early stage

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Really liked the game so far, totally hooked into the story, but I'm kinda confused about the time jumps and just how the hell Jessica is the same or approximate age as Jack and Linda, but is Jack's sexy stepmom in the present?? Also, dying to see if Linda ever got close to Jack and how she will be revealed in the present. Not gonna lie, Emily aside, all the LI's including that surprise reveal of Cindy and Minda are super cute and gonna be hard to resist if this doesn't turn into some kind of harem.

Please tell me there's gonna be some option to romance Jess as well as Linda in future updates? Looking forward to how this one plays out!

Tiimx

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Really liked the game so far, totally hooked into the story, but I'm kinda confused about the time jumps and just how the hell Jessica is the same or approximate age as Jack and Linda, but is Jack's sexy stepmom in the present?? Also, dying to see if Linda ever got close to Jack and how she will be revealed in the present. Not gonna lie, Emily aside, all the LI's including that surprise reveal of Cindy and Minda are super cute and gonna be hard to resist if this doesn't turn into some kind of harem.

Please tell me there's gonna be some option to romance Jess as well as Linda in future updates? Looking forward to how this one plays out!
Hello! And thanks for your feedback! Just to clarify... Jack is not the MC you see in the present ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hello! And thanks for your feedback! Just to clarify... Jack is not the MC you see in the present ;)
Ahh!!! ok, yeah for a second there I thought Jack in the past was the same MC that is in the current timeline. That was totally confusing the hell out of me with Lisa in particular, lol! Great game man! Can't wait to see how the story continues.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is the developer on f95?

There's already a game called promises - not sure what general protocol is when this happens :shrug:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So, the OP includes a link to a patch, and instructions for how to apply it... but doesn't say what it actually changes. Obviously that's usually incest, but is that the case here? If so, the OP should say so clearly, and if not, then it should say clearly whatever the hell the patch IS for.

Is the developer on f95?

There's already a game called promises - not sure what general protocol is when this happens :shrug:
"Already"? Looking at the dates on the OPs, this post belongs in the other thread.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
So, the OP includes a link to a patch, and instructions for how to apply it... but doesn't say what it actually changes. Obviously that's usually incest, but is that the case here? If so, the OP should say so clearly, and if not, then it should say clearly whatever the hell the patch IS for.

"Already"? Looking at the dates on the OPs, this post belongs in the other thread.
Oh, I was using release date. Your way makes more sense.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed Version of
Promises [v0.17c]
Original Size: 1.09GB
Compressed Size:370MB
DOWNLOAD: - - - -

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes