How should the Promises S1 Backstory prologue and intro scenes be continued?

• Temp Hold on Backstory

• Separate the Backstory

• Leave it Alone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tiimx

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
TLDR: Has anybody mentioned that this has the same title as "M3DO Productions" game. I saw this in the updates and thought at first it was for the game "Promises" that I am playing.
Technically M3do's game has the same name as this one as our game was released first. I doubt he's going to change the title of his though.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Technically M3do's game has the same name as this one as our game was released first. I doubt he's going to change the title of his though.
Ok, Didn't check release dates, sorry. Good luck with yours anyway.

Tiimx

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
then why was there so much talk about an ntr switch, and an ntr scene happening in the library on the first and second page lmao.
The scene was not NTR. It was a bullying scene which was misinterpreted as NTR content and didn't show in game. There was never any NTR content on release neither was their any planned NTR route. The switch was only inserted into the first release to toggle that one scene.

Tiimx

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Hello all! Just wanted to clear some things up. Sorry for the misunderstanding with the early thread discussions, but there is NO NTR nor will there be any in future releases. The discussions began in my opinion due to a pre-game toggle which was added in the game's first release. This wasn't to turn on/off an NTR "route" per sae but was installed for a certain scene which I misjudged for what people would think was NTR content. After some feedback from friends and fellow devs, the content was considered not NTR, but more along the lines of bullying. As such the NTR toggle was completely removed as it was no longer needed in game.
As stated here earlier ^

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
The scene was not NTR. It was a bullying scene which was misinterpreted as NTR content and didn't show in game. There was never any NTR content on release neither was their any planned NTR route. The switch was only inserted into the first release to toggle that one scene.
oh is that why her wrist was hurting? That scene just got taken out?

Tiimx

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
oh is that why her wrist was hurting? That scene just got taken out?
Well she says why it was hurt in game but depending on choices you may/may not find the real reason. It has nothing to do with that scene though.
Edit: Yes the bullying scene was taken out.

• Angry
Reactions: Mwanted

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well she says why it was hurt in game but depending on choices you may/may not find the real reason. It has nothing to do with that scene though.
Edit: Yes the bullying scene was taken out.
If the bullying wasn't NTR/Rape...you could have kept it...but it's just my opinion...a person who wants to see everything; Example: IF a game has graphic-violence and body-horror contents(and it's implied i'm warned about it), the moment i download it, i agree to watch everything the game can offer me.

I mean, we're playing cool VNs for free(most of us at least), we shouldn't whine about missing stuff or what content has a determined game(if you're warned with tags and stuff), because the moment you start the VN, it's implied you accepted what the game has to offer...and if you don't like it, it's not the dev's problem to change it...just quit the game.

For the dev remember the words: "Show, don't tell"

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
The game has been enchanting, but I don't know if it is a mistake or a bug in my journey, but for example with Lisa, I chose to go to her house and end up in the park ... almost as if it didn't matter that she chose, she always left. finish in the park ... the truth is this type of options are the worst ... if there really is no change between one option or another, better not put it ... luck with the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JenusKudo
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes