cchance

Mar 7, 2018
I can't figure out where the water walking stuff is :p I'm not sure if its just further in like most things I hadn't found or I just need to keep going at the other map challenges or I actually missed something. :p

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get the best end? from the previous conversations, i was able to guess that there is a good and super good end... so does that mean that the choices that i choose matter, such as being a distant person or an intrusive caring person (i have not done any evil) and making all of them cook for me? also, does letting a member faint but winning the battle affect the ending? thanks!

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get the best end? from the previous conversations, i was able to guess that there is a good and super good end... so does that mean that the choices that i choose matter, such as being a distant person or an intrusive caring person (i have not done any evil) and making all of them cook for me? also, does letting a member faint but winning the battle affect the ending? thanks!
The should be pretty good resource for you on this on how different interactions influence favorability and the ending.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
The should be pretty good resource for you on this on how different interactions influence favorability and the ending.
hi! thanks for the help, but i already have seen the wiki before... it didnt really say anything about the things i was asking aside from thou must not rape and kill

it didnt say anything else on how to specifically diverge from the good end to the super good end...

NoOneWillKnow

Sep 19, 2018
hi! thanks for the help, but i already have seen the wiki before... it didnt really say anything about the things i was asking aside from thou must not rape and kill

it didnt say anything else on how to specifically diverge from the good end to the super good end...
For the good end, all you need is just have good karma and don't touch the girls even once, for super good end, you gotta beat the boss at 50F and it'll present an option

Edit: by touch i mean rape

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is that the door in 3F that i cant access because girls dont like it?? and i need to brainwash them in order to enter that?
No, it is further down. The 3F place is a brothel that gives you a new order to make them work there, the gentleman's club is a story event area specifically. I think it is on 8F.

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
still missing one of the damn spark of heaven thingamajing any clue where it at? i got 2 from exploring the water stuff from floor 1 to 6 and 1 from the blue cave password thingy where u input satan wheres the last one though?

Can confirm, literally the last golden chest before the final boss. You can grab it, get to floor 50, and then beat the game.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
For the good end, all you need is just have good karma and don't touch the girls even once, for super good end, you gotta beat the boss at 50F and it'll present an option

Edit: by touch i mean rape
yes, thank you, so i am allowed to let them faint and lose as much as i want?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes