michika

Jun 13, 2017
How to lift the block rock
You gonna get it when you reach floor 5 iirc. I actually come to this thread again because i was panicking the youngest mage suddenly missing from the party xDD (this is also happened after you gt the glove for lifting the rock, so you dont need to search all first 3 floors when shes gone missing like mine for 1 hours searching her for nothing).

torncyc

Nov 2, 2018
ehhmmm is there a way to prevent those 2 guys from raping my mage?
they only grope her at first, win the following battle to prevent rape

does anyone know how to complete the guy's trial on the 12th floor? can't find the 'escape portal'
edit: never mind, the portal is in the next floor's town

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i should ask "who to prevent those 2 guys to touch her" instead. so that means that groping her is unavoidable. ty for answer.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
So I occasionally see blood spatter when I do things, example, I just did the two hitting orders on Niva and it triggered a blood spatter on 'let me hit you' followed by some lines. Is that a bad sign or what?
not really, i too had that blood spatter on me every now and then, i interpreted as how my game, regardless of the route it will end, (or at least from julius perspective if you think about it)

Reactions: alex2011

Luke_1

Jun 19, 2018
My party is currently level 20 with some good gear but while the rest of the game was more or less easy (the fact that silence is basically a perma stun is insane, I managed to rack up every single clothing option with that alone), but now I am stuck at the entrance to Istaroth's palace, where Nami wipes the floor with you as soon as you kill the guards. What level were y'all at when you beat her and/or what cheese strats did you use? Silence doesn't seem to consistently hit her even with accel boost before she onetaps me.

Edit: NVM, gearing up for wind and fire resists made her a cakewalk.

Last edited:

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
My party is currently level 20 with some good gear but while the rest of the game was more or less easy (the fact that silence is basically a perma stun is insane, I managed to rack up every single clothing option with that alone), but now I am stuck at the entrance to Istaroth's palace, where Nami wipes the floor with you as soon as you kill the guards. What level were y'all at when you beat her and/or what cheese strats did you use? Silence doesn't seem to consistently hit her even with accel boost before she onetaps me.
I was having the same problem. From what I can tell you need to change the field status and maybe do some powerleveling on alternate maps before coming back to it.

I'm currently doing other stuff for a bit but hopefully I can beat her eventually.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Think I managed to bug the game out lol

Got the Pronant upgrade before entering Istaroth's palace. It only has one use no matter how many items I collect to allow me to use Pronant more. Probably has to do with it being renamed to Pronant 2, but it erased the Pronant 1. This is painful...

Still beat it anyways, wew. Those angels with their mana drain were rough solo with so little magic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
not really, i too had that blood spatter on me every now and then, i interpreted as how my game, regardless of the route it will end, (or at least from julius perspective if you think about it)
Good to know, I've knocked their orders down to just working at the shop/brothel on 3F and dating, which is locked because I molested them, and I know the work option has consequences. I just didn't know if it signaled that one of the girls has enough hatred to come after me or something like that, leading to a bad end.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes