FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is there some special condition to gather night synthesis items (aside from doing it during the night which i obviously am trying already)? I was able to do it before but now it doesn't work anymore and when i tried an earlier save i was able to gather them on some of the higher floors but also unable to gather them for example on 1st floor. I need night cammelia for synthesis which should come from the 1st floor :(
Anyone have a workaround, know what is going on or have info about some kind of shop for all synthesis items on a deeper floor?
They seem exceptionally rare. Most the time I just seem to get day items at night. That or it's bugged. I just ran back and forth through floor 20 to 1 and didn't get any night items at night. Pretty weird.

I wonder if it bugs out at some point in the game. I don't remember them being this rare. Been looking for like half an hour now...

Last edited:

ShamelessLeacher

Apr 21, 2019
They seem exceptionally rare. Most the time I just seem to get day items at night. That or it's bugged. I just ran back and forth through floor 20 to 1 and didn't get any night items at night. Pretty weird.

I wonder if it bugs out at some point in the game. I don't remember them being this rare. Been looking for like half an hour now...
Same. At the beginning i got them almost at every attempt and now i'm trying for a while with the tome to make night come quicker or press 7 when facing npc and have them talk about thelselves (changes day to night or night to day in exchange for 'magic') and still didn't get even one piece.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Watch out for Cheat Engine, this is probably common knowledge that it is possible, even though only two other games have done this to me, but the game can and eventually will crash, suddenly and with zero warning or indication that there was a problem, while using the provided table. To get around this, I suggest using it only in short bursts when necessary if you do at all. I've been using it every time I get into a battle that would take level grinding to win or when the orders move to a new item and I final get some of that item. Example, I used it in the fight before the peaceful area between the floors above and the cloister and I've used it on every order item so far. I just got 15 miasma and increased it to 500 to give me plenty to unlock enough orders to move on to whatever comes next on each girl. There are random encounters that seem to pop up on occasion with enemies that don't want a fight, like the witch on 6F, but they are random. I can't rely on them to get me the order items and those are the only source of the next item before it becomes available in the field, which often means going to a floor I'm not battle ready for yet. While I was using the table last time to keep my girls at full HP during tough fights and kept this HP option ticked at all times, it just shut off, luckily after I had gotten the miasma, but before I cheated my miasma stock to a number that allows me to get the orders done. It might be those cheats specifically and it might be because I don't toggle them off outside of combat, but I don't know.

Dragonlordedge

Feb 9, 2019
Anyone know what you are supposed to drop inside the fountain above Catarna? The only thing I can imagine having left before the final dungeon is this and the boss on the 50th floor who keeps beating me.

Reactions: Michael1110

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How does mind control play out in this game?
Making their bodies and mouths move against their will, they will speak and act as if they agree to do as you say willingly, but you will get their thoughts while they are under the effect and those thoughts may or may not contradict what they say and do. Example, raping them, literally using the option that says rape, will have them agree to have sex, but they will think in their heads that they should be resisting. The narration text will also reference that they would normally resist if not for this mind control.

What's with 47F? Everything's blocked by flames
There are multiple floors like that, several you have been through by the time you reach 47F. Find the large magic circle, that will open up the blocked paths. You may have a fight on your hands to get to it since some have guards that often trigger tougher fights than the random ones.

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
Making their bodies and mouths move against their will, they will speak and act as if they agree to do as you say willingly, but you will get their thoughts while they are under the effect and those thoughts may or may not contradict what they say and do. Example, raping them, literally using the option that says rape, will have them agree to have sex, but they will think in their heads that they should be resisting. The narration text will also reference that they would normally resist if not for this mind control.

There are multiple floors like that, several you have been through by the time you reach 47F. Find the large magic circle, that will open up the blocked paths. You may have a fight on your hands to get to it since some have guards that often trigger tougher fights than the random ones.
Bah, I personally wouldn't call that mind control, what with the fact that the the only thing NOT touched is ze mind. Its more or less body control...is that a tag on here?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Bah, I personally wouldn't call that mind control, what with the fact that the the only thing NOT touched is ze mind. Its more or less body control...is that a tag on here?
Except the mind controls the body, or part of it does at least, and not the same part that internal thoughts come from. So, yes, the mind is touched, just not so much that they can't think for themselves. Their thoughts just get blocked from reaching their bodies is all. It is a lesser form of mind control. Things would be too easy if it was total domination of their minds and then the dev would have to figure out how else to lock the order system behind some sort of progression because total domination basically blows their resistance wide open so they would literally slit their own throats if ordered.

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
Except the mind controls the body, or part of it does at least, and not the same part that internal thoughts come from. So, yes, the mind is touched, just not so much that they can't think for themselves. Their thoughts just get blocked from reaching their bodies is all. It is a lesser form of mind control. Things would be too easy if it was total domination of their minds and then the dev would have to figure out how else to lock the order system behind some sort of progression because total domination basically blows their resistance wide open so they would literally slit their own throats if ordered.
Well yeah, the bodies controlled by the brain but its debatable whether that really means the mind or not, but I digress. From a gameplay perspective its rather savy I admit. My thoughts are probably rather biased truth be told, for I've never been a fan of the whole "yes master" slave route in mind control. Don't get me wrong, its not bad, just not my cup of tea, as it were

Reactions: alex2011

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Well yeah, the bodies controlled by the brain but its debatable whether that really means the mind or not, but I digress. From a gameplay perspective its rather savy I admit. My thoughts are probably rather biased truth be told, for I've never been a fan of the whole "yes master" slave route in mind control. Don't get me wrong, its not bad, just not my cup of tea, as it were
i say try the game at least and use the mind control as your see fit, i don't really think is a mind control at all is more like, a mind suggestion that push them to do what you want. There a point midway game that nails its perfecting the pro and con of that power and really, blasted my mind all over

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
official translation didnt translate anything huh... also i lose the mage girl in floor 5 or 6 i think where my party is seperated. i beat the boss but the mage girl is missing. anyone knows where?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
official translation didnt translate anything huh... also i lose the mage girl in floor 5 or 6 i think where my party is seperated. i beat the boss but the mage girl is missing. anyone knows where?
she was taken to the gentleman's club a few floors down.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
During the final boss, The game expects me to use some item but I have no idea which one?
I tried the music box but it just went "No, this is just an object. It has no Will."

Edit: It was "Nami's Thoughts". Totally forgot I picked that up.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
During the final boss, The game expects me to use some item but I have no idea which one?
I tried the music box but it just went "No, this is just an object. It has no Will."
its easy if you codly think about it, it has a will but no body to show itself

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I occasionally see blood spatter when I do things, example, I just did the two hitting orders on Niva and it triggered a blood spatter on 'let me hit you' followed by some lines. Is that a bad sign or what?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes