VN Ren'Py Protagonist RE [Ep1 Act 3] [DeVilBro]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So is this a remake ?

Caus i definatly played this before and it was a bit further in then this prologue ?

Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 2819523

Overview:
Lover's gone, Father's killed left alone in the selfish world where money is everything. But he wakes up in his mother's arms, in a place where he is the first man to ever step foot on. No one knows what the future holds for him, or is it?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-02
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: DeVilBr0
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 RE
Language: English
Other Games: Crimson Roses - Crimson Roses 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Android

View attachment 2819513 View attachment 2819514 View attachment 2819516 View attachment 2819518 View attachment 2819519
is this the 3rd or 4th time this game has restarted without really adding more content. started out promising now its just ridicules going over the same story again, again, again etc . get the picture. I'm no longer going to download this game until it reaches 0.5 { the highest it got to was 0.275 }

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
they changed it to daz i think from honey select
Yeah HS many are not a fan of (myself included), hence the rework. It's basically a poor man's render engine since it doesn't require nvidia hardware like Daz does and there's far more free/cheap assets, but being more realistic is worth it to me.

Reactions: Cabin
Apr 18, 2020
Pregnancy is really hard to do in Daz (for multiple reasons, the main one being big bellies and most clothes don't go together very well without it clipping through them in most poses and other nightmare fuel, it really needs decent collision detection and more elastic objects), it's why most preg tags don't happen until the end as an ending or afterthought (far less aggravating renders to deal with). I haven't played this yet but guessing the tag is there simply because it's planned content that hasn't actually happened yet or someone has been knocked up but won't be showing a belly for another 3-4 months of AVN time (and may do a flashforward if it continues after that after a few renders, but dev already said it's endgame content).
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Some artist have mastered this, but I can see it being a problem if it's not part of DAZ itself.
Personally I don't like the tag being added to games if it's planned content.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Some artist have mastered this, but I can see it being a problem if it's not part of DAZ itself.
Personally I don't like the tag being added to games if it's planned content.
The pregnancy tag was removed with the latest update from the genre list. The story was rewritten and pregnancy doesn't go well with the new content so I had to remove pregnancy entirely.

Lunee

Jul 30, 2023
This is a message in French to publish my first translation of a game. Protagonist 0.1 RE in French is attached.

Prota.png

Ma toute première traduction en autonomie !

Je ne sais pas si je continuerais lors des prochaines mises à jour, probablement.

Tout a été fait "à la main" (sans Google Translate ou DeepL), n'hésitez pas à m'indiquer les erreurs.

Le contenu de l'archive est à déplacer dans le dossier /game/ du jeu.

Bon jeu ! (y)

Téléchargement en PJ, ou sur .
Version 0.1 RE

Merci au dev qui m'a autorisé à publier ma traduction.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 2819523

Overview:
Lover's gone, Father's killed left alone in the selfish world where money is everything. But he wakes up in his mother's arms, in a place where he is the first man to ever step foot on. No one knows what the future holds for him, or is it?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-02
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: DeVilBr0
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 RE
Language: English
Other Games: Crimson Roses - Crimson Roses 2
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Others: ANDROID*

*This patch/port isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 2819513 View attachment 2819514 View attachment 2819516 View attachment 2819518 View attachment 2819519
surprise , surprise yet another restart with no real new content . the 0.275 is still the longest this book/game has gone so just download & play that version it's still better because the story continues the longest than all these restarts do ( at lest you get to start exploring the union & go to a shop where it starts the never ending restarts this game does ).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProtagonistRE-EP1A1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greets dev.
If I may, I have a few questions concearning your future tags.

Planned: Multiple endings, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Footjob, Group sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Oral sex, Prostitution, Spanking, Sleep sex, Teasing, Titfuck, Virgin
Exhibitionism: usualy devs use this tag for introducing camgirl LIS. will thiis be the case? or LIS are shown/present to others?
Group sex: does this have to do with other males? does it have to do with lesbians? or is it about MC and his Lis?
Prostitution: is this about a LI or just a random girl which is avoidable and a filler?

ttthank you for sharing, thank you for any and all info
best of luck with the game and best of health

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
greets dev.
If I may, I have a few questions concearning your future tags.

Exhibitionism: usualy devs use this tag for introducing camgirl LIS. will thiis be the case? or LIS are shown/present to others?
Group sex: does this have to do with other males? does it have to do with lesbians? or is it about MC and his Lis?
Prostitution: is this about a LI or just a random girl which is avoidable and a filler?

ttthank you for sharing, thank you for any and all info
best of luck with the game and best of health
Exhibitionism and Prostitution tag is planned for the same girl for now and yes, she will be a persuable LI. If the story continues as planned then this LI will be introduced during the Second Episode.
Regarding Group sex, one or two LI is planned to be Bisexual. (This may change in the future.)

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
thank you for your kind answer dev,
you said that exh and prost will be a persuable li

will we be able to stop her from becoming one, or she will already be a prostitude when we meet her? and if she is allready a prostitute will we be able to avoid her and have no more interactions with her or she is part of the story and can not be avoided?

I hope I am not too much of a trouble with these questions. if any and/or all are iin spoiler territory, feel free to send me a pm.
thank you again.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
thank you for your kind answer dev,
you said that exh and prost will be a persuable li

will we be able to stop her from becoming one, or she will already be a prostitude when we meet her? and if she is allready a prostitute will we be able to avoid her and have no more interactions with her or she is part of the story and can not be avoided?

I hope I am not too much of a trouble with these questions. if any and/or all are iin spoiler territory, feel free to send me a pm.
thank you again.
Don't want to spoil the story. But I can say that she is avoidable LI and there won't be any direct or indirect NTR if that's what you are wondering.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Don't want to spoil the story. But I can say that she is avoidable LI and there won't be any direct or indirect NTR if that's what you are wondering.
Now that we know about there not being any NTR content, what about harem, is it optional as well?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
LOL This game is already 3 years old and it still looks like demo, 5 minutes of content and all this for 3 years so it doesn't speak very well about dev because a lot of new games have 10 times more content already in the first release.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes