2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
if i take a character with low communication skills is there a way to improve it it looks like it is not possible to raise relations at all ???

BazelT

Feb 26, 2019
Since this game is practically a remake of girls life I got stuck on quite abit so I just followed girls life guide just to get me somewhere with the sister etc so I hope this helps some of you. (click the link at the bottom of the OP WIKI girl life and go to the FAN FEED tab and click NPCs
You are wrong: The girl life it^s just translation of ETO .This game is continuation of ETO(this) development ,starting from
eto 1.2.5 game was renamed into Provincial . 1.3.4 is current version of the game.

Reactions: swrunsdeep

lopus

Apr 27, 2017
When i want to start a game with exe like is said in insturction game show me this and then shut down exe.png

when i try it play with qsp player after chose a start location game show me this and crash qsp.png

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
You are wrong: The girl life it^s just translation of ETO .This game is continuation of ETO(this) development ,starting from
eto 1.2.5 game was renamed into Provincial . 1.3.4 is current version of the game.
Ah ok my bad...

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
Thanks for help
I reinstall evrything but still dont work. I give up on it. Thx again
Just follow the installation instruction. Literally. Everything is there, no need to download additional programs.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
how can i lower the shame and shy with cheat
You can't.... You are better off editing your save game.

Edit. Or if that doesn't work just go to the beach, wild beach and just get naked and put sunscream on and then just perv on nudists.. Took me a day (in game time) to go from 100 to 243 which is the max

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Sorry to post again but having great difficulty with a quest... Currently doing *Like a family* However it says to meet in the gym at 6am however the gym is not open at 6am and on page 9 someone said about meeting in the hall however I am not finding anything =/

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I've lowered the MC's shyness to where she's no longer shy to leave the bathroom and bedroom naked (or be naked at nudist beach), how can she be naked without her parents getting mad?

Can she go outside naked?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes