2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
Does anyone know where the gym is?
I'm trying to start 'like a family', but the event never starts because i can't find a gym.

ratonbox

Aug 25, 2017
@orc777
I just skimmed over the thread.

If you machine translate the game don't use google translate but instead .
It's far superior and translates simply better.
I think most MTL use Yandex. That has been the norm for QSP games

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
????

It's not that i even disagree, but it's been clear for a while now that if there is any 'no partial translations rule', it has no teeth at all.

IMO, it'd be best to allow partial translations but only in a specific subforum designated for them. That'd make a lot more sense than having some empty rule that results is some getting removed, some staying, and everyone being confused.
That was already explained countless times already: was a mistake, but since by then people already noticed that game and started downloading the shit out of it, we just left there as it is. And since the game gets updated (the english translation), that is another reason to leave it there. Simple as that.

BazelT

Feb 26, 2019
@lopus - in order to help explanation of what you did is desired it will also will help to eliminate the bug.In right upper corner of UI you should see something like an emergency exits or something alike it will release the game from white screen.

lopus

Apr 27, 2017
@lopus - in order to help explanation of what you did is desired it will also will help to eliminate the bug.In right upper corner of UI you should see something like an emergency exits or something alike it will release the game from white screen.

Its only blink blue and close the game frame

CHEN

Apr 28, 2017
please help
After you convince your sister in the kitchen
To have sex with you and your brother
You're have sex with your brother in the kitchen in the morning
And at the end it says -

Nick gleefully smiled and gently took you by the hand
- Sveta, you really want this.? - he asked seriously.
- Certainly! We're having fun, and she and Rex have a problem, so what kind of sister am | if | don't help her?!
- Okay then.! | to you will definitely look.

- After 22 come back on Sunday, or we'll go to the store for an hour in
the morning. 9.

The last line is not translated well
" After 22 come back on Sunday, or we'll go to the store for an hour in
the morning. 9."
And it is hard to understand what is written

I tried to find them in the room and in the shop
Also at 22:00 on Sunday night
And at 9:00 am
And I can not figure out how to continue the story
Can anyone help ?

junito

May 27, 2017
anyone know how start the "Markiza, Napoleon ,PrincipalZolsky and PrivateClassroom quest lines?

Naghy

Sep 15, 2017
anyone know how start the "Markiza, Napoleon ,PrincipalZolsky and PrivateClassroom quest lines?
For now, I only discovered a couple of scenes with Principal Zolsky. They need to have the stat "absence" about 20 approximate.

Naghy

Sep 15, 2017
In the toilets of the university, when masturbating in any way, this error comes out.

BazelT

Feb 26, 2019
please help
After you convince your sister in the kitchen
To have sex with you and your brother
You're have sex with your brother in the kitchen in the morning
And at the end it says -

Nick gleefully smiled and gently took you by the hand
- Sveta, you really want this.? - he asked seriously.
- Certainly! We're having fun, and she and Rex have a problem, so what kind of sister am | if | don't help her?!
- Okay then.! | to you will definitely look.

- After 22 come back on Sunday, or we'll go to the store for an hour in
the morning. 9.

The last line is not translated well
" After 22 come back on Sunday, or we'll go to the store for an hour in
the morning. 9."
And it is hard to understand what is written

I tried to find them in the room and in the shop
Also at 22:00 on Sunday night
And at 9:00 am
And I can not figure out how to continue the story
Can anyone help ?
shop with Annie at Sunday morning. You have to make sure that you hame 10000 rubles in MC bank account. Then at night must be some event I suppose. THis is a machine translation - you better wait for more decent translation from the team.
Sorry for inconvenience :D

BazelT

Feb 26, 2019
In the toilets of the university, when masturbating in any way, this error comes out.
If you have a qgen installed you can open the QSP file of your game : find location named uni_events: the go to line 329 you should see the next line: act 'Conclude': gt'university','toilet_cubicle' :check out the wold university if it misspelled fix it and save

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes