2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
Might be a stupid question, but did you unpack to images (the compressed file is called images) and put that folder into standalone_content? In that case you might have an images folder inside the images folder.
  • standalone_content\images\images\BDSM_Club... etc.
  • instead of
  • standalone_content\images\BDSM_Club... etc.
Might be the reason as to why the game can't find the images.

Happened to me a few times, which is why I always check the folder structure of unpacked files. ;P
doesn't hurt to check again

Reactions: Rauls

Augeus

Jul 9, 2017
I have a question, is the machine translation have the 40% already translated included with it or is it 100% machine translation? Is there any way to merge the two if not?

NicolasJ

May 6, 2017
Looks nice, but i'll waiting for the full translation, sometimes is hard to understand machine translated texts.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
The MTL seems to include the partial, it has the same misspellings that are unlikely to come from MTL. Unless the MTL uses a library with misspelled words, which I kinda doubt. For example things like this appear in both versions:
  • Sports memebership during "character selection"
  • Todaythere, "Turbna" (Turbina?) and litle in the northern district discription.
And while the partial part could use additional proofreading, the MTL is... well, it's easier to understand than russian (unless you can understand russian of course) and it seems to usually get atleast the gist across.

It's definitely better than basically understanding nothing, except for what the pictures/videos show you (untranslated part of the partial).

That being said, there is still a untranslated choice in the toilet rooms (partial and MTL versions). It doesn't always appear though. Clicking on it gives me a small russian sentence and nothing else seems to happen. Added the save.

Also, is it possible to cheat the attractiveness stats?

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
Could you provide a better download for the image pack Cause not using the torent and being unable to get 6 GB from mega makes it difficult. the others dont really fit too.

nvm i try the filemail it tells me 1.5h wich would be acceptable.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Hmm, I thought there might be a stat in the compilation, that can be safely increased to increase attractiveness aswell.

Btw, hair colors are mixed up. Blond hair is called white hair and brown hair is called blond.

ioher

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, i have the following problem i don't know if anything has that, i used to cheat to gain weight and therefore increase appearence and suddenly i cant do anything related to gym. Can't use the yard things nor running, dancing and volleyball and neither play football with the team.
Does this have any fix?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
try mop = 12
it's makeup, so you can literally wash it away...
Thanks, that one works. Doesn't change already applied makeup either (character screen says that light makeup is applied or which ever I had before), though the makeup icon in the upper left corner is empty.

Edit:

When talking to your sister Anya, there is an untranslated line. Added save, with the particular line.

Reactions: orc777

al_the_al

May 6, 2017
i download the full english version (Provincial1.3MT) but when i go to the city all text are in russian, what i have wrong ? or what i have not install well ?

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
Might be a stupid question, but did you unpack to images (the compressed file is called images) and put that folder into standalone_content? In that case you might have an images folder inside the images folder.
  • standalone_content\images\images\BDSM_Club... etc.
  • instead of
  • standalone_content\images\BDSM_Club... etc.
Might be the reason as to why the game can't find the images.

Happened to me a few times, which is why I always check the folder structure of unpacked files. ;P
i double checked , i still have the same issue no images and all the images are in folders inside the image folder, idk if that will not make it show up, ive never had so much trouble trying to get a game to show images before :(, and i still want to play the game, despite the issues im having with the game.

BazelT

Feb 26, 2019
@Boobman4424, image pack is slightly more than 7G! Until now it works fine at least for me. Do your setup properly and you will be alright.
As for machine translation: well -it is far from be perfect..However, as far as i know the team works hard to provide us with a proper translation,which will make sense to player. In order to support and/or accelerate this hard work the one who cares,would
consider to donate @: ;

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
If you got the folder structure right "standalone_content\images\BDSM_Club... etc.", since the image files themselves are ok, maybe redownloading version 1.3.4 Fix 4 (newest so far) of the game in helps, in case the game itself got corrupted while downloading.

It could also be a bug with the altered player or the game itself, in which case you would need to wait for a bug fix. Maybe the player might needs something installed on your system that isn't, but isn't throwing an error message either.

Just in case. When you start the game, does it look like this? There's actually another picture before that, that's replaced by the menu after a few seconds. It's what happens when the game doesn't have the images folder.

main menu.jpg

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
If you got the folder structure right "standalone_content\images\BDSM_Club... etc.", since the image files themselves are ok, maybe redownloading version 1.3.4 Fix 4 (newest so far) of the game in helps, in case the game itself got corrupted while downloading.

It could also be a bug with the altered player or the game itself, in which case you would need to wait for a bug fix. Maybe the player might needs something installed on your system that isn't, but isn't throwing an error message either.

Just in case. When you start the game, does it look like this? There's actually another picture before that, that's replaced by the menu after a few seconds. It's what happens when the game doesn't have the images folder.

View attachment 253232
yes mine looks like that, except a actual picture never comes.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
@orc777
I just skimmed over the thread.

If you machine translate the game don't use google translate but instead .
It's far superior and translates simply better.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
ok i figured it out along with a few members in this thread after some testing i found , the fully machine translated one, doesn't work for me with images at all, the other one does

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes