2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you're referring to the usual machine translation for doggy, I guess this MTL would definitely get you cancer or crustaceans ... if you're lucky. It still has a fuckton of untranslated content.
Yay! I find that really humorous, though not as much for the crabs but yeah interesting. If its still got way more untranslated I'll skip for a bit. thanks!

Naghy

Sep 15, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply, can you please let me know how I adjust breast size during character creation if you say this is possible with any of the character options/classes?
That is not possible. For now you can only increase or decrease the size of the breasts in the beauty salon.

Saeleyna

Dec 20, 2017
I know it's been mentioned, but images are not loading for some reason. I downloaded the images file and placed them in the designate location (assets --> standalone content --> images), but nothing is showing up in game. Anyone have a solution/explanation as to why this is? Also, the maps won't load either which is part of the base download (just see little circles I can click on). I'm assuming it's due to not having something downloaded but unsure what as no error message appears anywhere.

OmegaMan01

Oct 24, 2017
@orc777 - Thank you for the game. If i could make a suggestion for a future update, can we have the option during character creation, or with cheats to enable some character customization options (breast size, color of eyes, length of hair, glasses, or not, etc). This just makes the character feel more personalized (i.e. not every creative has small breasts, etc).

I look forward to future updates.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@orc777
As a person that has a lot of experience playing QSP games, I found the MTL translation actually a lot better than most. Also, I've only found a few sentences that weren't translated. Considering the sheer size of the game, that's one hell of an accomplishment, especially as a first version. Kudos to your translation guy(s).

PS I'm especially liking the UI. I wish Avenger would upgrade Kuyash with something similar.

Naghy

Sep 15, 2017
Condition: your vagina hurts, you can barely walk. wont fade sadly. Anyone know how to remove it?
The same thing happened to me. I did not find a way to remove it from the game, so I started looking for variables.
Use the console and type: vgape = 0

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

reaper_666

Feb 4, 2018
Yesterday I played this game normaly but today when I try to start the game I get some popup in new window from the launcher that is saying something in russian and the game doesn't start. Anyone knows what to do?

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
So .. I wanna play this game but I've run into two problems. First I can't seem to find the game file in the MTL download and second, the image pack is 6GBs .. any chance of that being broken up into smaller downloads?

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
It's a feature. Hint: use subway, go to Centre, look for Realtor's agency, rent a flat.
I go to the city both by railway or taxi and the only choice there is to "wait" in the menu in the right..
At the description in the main menu it writes that there is a nightclub,apartments,stripclub and others but they are not clickable.
It's almost a bug,i order a taxi and then hit the debug button for it to appear and get out of there(there is no back to railway either).
Is this normal??Thanks

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
just me or sister seens bugged? cant find her (beach, club or cafe) to continue her quest
I had that. I found out that you can only find your sister at either the beech or the café at 1600hrs. After 1700 I have no idea where she goes.

Now I just need to figure out Why she won't let me go with her to parties after the break up with Rex, even after she invites me.

And I need to remember the what to do with the brother after the soccer victory.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
images still arent showing up even though i put them in the correct folder
I'm having this same problem

Might be a stupid question, but did you unpack to images (the compressed file is called images) and put that folder into standalone_content? In that case you might have an images folder inside the images folder.
  • standalone_content\images\images\BDSM_Club... etc.
  • instead of
  • standalone_content\images\BDSM_Club... etc.
Might be the reason as to why the game can't find the images.

Happened to me a few times, which is why I always check the folder structure of unpacked files. ;P

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes