2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
followed install instructions but still arent getting images
Probably not the best GIF but you need to place all of the folders in the Images > Images folder into the Assets > Standalone_Content > Images folder (basically in the folder where you should see just "common" on its own.

5794584.gif

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
You can save those pathetic mistakeable speculation for yourself - as far as I know to accuse someone without any reason -is illegal as a well. every one who interested can investigate the full story of development . And as for you @Krabe : next time think twice before you decide to speak. To conclude : for those who still in doubt DeGross himself was participating in the project of refactoring and rebranding the game ETO to Provincial. Did you knew that, mr @Krabe the moral preacher?
Are you one of that thieves?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
is pregnancy in the game? i've had every guy who fucks her to cum in her (if givin option)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@orc777
SUGGESTION:
Move the 'Restart game' and 'Run command' buttons somewhere else. It's right above the most used buttons in the game and I've accidently clicked on it at least three times (thank goodness for the auto-save). Perhaps move them to the settings menu?

1551591956067.png

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
Does the mother have a quest?
I cant seem to trigger anything with her exept peeking..
is there a guide for her?
Thanks

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
That was already explained countless times already: was a mistake, but since by then people already noticed that game and started downloading the shit out of it, we just left there as it is. And since the game gets updated (the english translation), that is another reason to leave it there. Simple as that.
So how do you explain this one? It seems if a partially translated game gets uploaded and a mod/admin happens to be the 100th person to see it, it's in the clear. Like i said, toothless, confusing rules.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So how do you explain this one? It seems if a partially translated game gets uploaded and a mod/admin happens to be the 100th person to see it, it's in the clear. Like i said, toothless, confusing rules.
This one have machine translation, as stated by the one's who did the partial in the beginning (and you can see clearly in the OP, the two "versions"). Don't know if you can read or not, seriously :unsure:

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@jerricho13 @orc777
The "run command" is useful and doesn't do any harm if you click on it. If you move it, please don't hide it in the settings screen.

I agree on moving the "restart game" link though, since as it is, it just restarts the game (also accidentally clicked on it and lost unsaved progress).

Asking the player to confirm the restart might even be better, since it makes sense to ask that and the "run command" link would probably look strange if left as the only option.

That and it's probably easier to implement. ;P

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes