2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bargian

May 7, 2017
the game is great but the quests are very hard to find and with the poor english it is almost impossible to know what to do =(

Is there a proper walkthrough for all quests?
Its build in. Check your bag and book there. Its still crappy translated but beter then nothing.

I didnt check this, now it got on my mind - you can make 2nd copy of game with 40% translated to english and check, maybe there are those noted translated?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
is there a better cheat system? The one that comes with the game doesnt really let you "lock in" cheats. You still have top constantly top off hunger, thirst etc, and theres no anti std,pregnancy, no need to shower type systems in place either.

And for all the attributes you can change, apparently you cant change tit size within the cheat menu.

junito

May 27, 2017
Talking to coach at disco gives white screen and have to take emergency exit. Any workaround that

Edit: I found a workaround use run command to set trener_speak = 6 and centr = 1 to skip that part and then go to city, center part fitness center on sunday between 10 AM-11AM to continue the event
even with cheat cant start sex with him, locked after talk to him after chinese

AKA101

May 11, 2017
even with cheat cant start sex with him, locked after talk to him after chinese
yeah I completed the event by setting trener_speak = 8 and talking to him with vollyball skill 100 and relationship 100. And for sex event to start don't know if it matter I had my trener_speak = 7 then wash in shower on friday and an event launched when coach sees you with Ivan and the sex event continue lust and arousal being 100. After that if you play volleyball without underwear it gives you option for fix and then sex event continues

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Anyone know how to reset kristina quest line. I keep winning competition but nothing happens in school

junito

May 27, 2017
just a warnign ,The fitness center in norht city, have the men shower locatio bugged and dont seen to be showing the scenes in girls showers

tpro13

Nov 27, 2016
im doing the like a family quest but i can progress further i need to go to the gym at 06:00 on saturday but i dont know where to go does somebody knows?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Colour me curious, but why did the manual translation only make it to 40%? Couldn't someone try to use the machine translation as a guide to finish the manual translation?

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Having played Girl Life I thought I would give this a go, however I cannot work out how to travel. I can leave the apartment and go to the street or the yard but cannot workout how to go anywhere else. The map on the phone appears to do nothing but I can call a cab. I am obviously missing something fundamental :confused:

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
Having played Girl Life I thought I would give this a go, however I cannot work out how to travel. I can leave the apartment and go to the street or the yard but cannot workout how to go anywhere else. The map on the phone appears to do nothing but I can call a cab. I am obviously missing something fundamental :confused:
The map button should bring up an actual map on the main interface with locations you can go to directly.
Maybe try resizing the entire application window?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@Zeph

For the breast size... it's not exactly the cheat menu, but the "run command" get's the job done aswell. ;P

natural breast size (changes the breast part in breast-waist-hip):
body['operation'] -= 5
body['operation'] += 5
-= to increase size and += to decrease it
don't know either why - increases the breast size and + decreases it... but it works.
the "actual" breast sizes go from 0 to 6

make up value for attractiveness:
mop = 12
increases makeup value (and with that attractiveness) without changing the "choosen" makeup
can/will be washed away
also makes the makeup icon show up empty, even without wearing makeup or having already choosen one

in-/decrease the values to find a value you're happy with

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

junito

May 27, 2017
im doing the like a family quest but i can progress further i need to go to the gym at 06:00 on saturday but i dont know where to go does somebody knows?
gym is the living room, but you have to do the event 1 (friday at 23:00), twice before

Reactions: golf369

Chansdieter

Oct 7, 2017
My game doesn't start, i'm pressing the british flag but it just reloads the site... am i missing something?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Interesting game so far, don't think I've played a female protagonist game where I could get killed by wolves... other things by wolves, but not murdered by nature.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes