2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Talking to coach at disco gives white screen and have to take emergency exit. Any workaround that

Edit: I found a workaround use run command to set trener_speak = 6 and centr = 1 to skip that part and then go to city, center part fitness center on sunday between 10 AM-11AM to continue the event
This is strange, the disco link is:
$_vstr['1'] = 'Michaeel Nickolaevich<a href="exec:GT ''VolleyTrenerSpeak'',''Сonversation_disco''">stands at entry of the club</a>'
But if I search for Сonversation_disco I find 2 instances - both in gdkin_strings & gdkin_strings_en.

Line 227?? of VolleyTrenerSpeak says:
if $args[0] = 'Сonversation_disco':
I copied the line, then commented (!) the original and replaced Сonversation_disco with the text from gdkin_strings_en and it worked like it was supposed to???

My VolleyTrenerSpeak Line 227?? looks like this:
!---------------------------Not yet in the composition-------------------------
!if $args[0] = 'Conversation_disco':
if $args[0] = 'Сonversation_disco':
if volleysostav = 0:

They are identical, but it won't work with the original and it does with the correction???

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
i have extracted the image pack and game ,and i have placed the images in standalone folder.But when i run province.exe,no images are getting displayed....can anyone help me please
Edit:nvm found it,my root directory was wrong.i had an images folder within images and that's the reason for images not showing up

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
To go to the gym. It will work after all conditions are met. Verify this event so that it does not occur again.
Weekly frame: It's Saturday.
Time-frame: 6:00.

where is the gym? ON 06:00 AM?

lolrosso

Jan 15, 2018
So i got kicked out of school, is there any way (console commands or save edit) to change that? i still have some events that takes place there and i don't want to lose all my progress :/

To go to the gym. It will work after all conditions are met. Verify this event so that it does not occur again.
Weekly frame: It's Saturday.
Time-frame: 6:00.

where is the gym? ON 06:00 AM?
Usually it means the living room with the brother, it's a translation error :/

lolrosso

Jan 15, 2018
So i got kicked out of school, is there any way (console commands or save edit) to change that? i still have some events that takes place there and i don't want to lose all my progress :/
Ok solved. If anyone is wondering i did a bit of "reverse engineering":
- I used qgen to look at the code, ctrl+f to look for the file with the string where the mother tells you that you were kicked out of school
- It found a file with _str at the end (a list with all the dialog strings for an event or location)
- Opened the corrispondent file (same name but without the _str at the end)
- Then simply looked at the code to find something resembling what i wanted, in my case it was school['block']
- Then from the game run command-> school['block'] = 0 and done

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
"the file may not be archived or damaged"
what can i do with it? the third download.
try to use 7zip not winrar -> site:

Also, guys i did find fix 3 on dev site, is it possible to get that fix translated?
Thank you

Kukushi

Apr 28, 2017
Since the last update I can't find a place where I van buy a waitress uniform.
Can someone help with that?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Since this game is practically a remake of girls life I got stuck on quite abit so I just followed girls life guide just to get me somewhere with the sister etc so I hope this helps some of you. (click the link at the bottom of the OP WIKI girl life and go to the FAN FEED tab and click NPCs
Technically Girl Life and this game are both continuations of ETO and we have shared some content between each other. :)

Barrin

Jun 12, 2017
This game really needs some more walkthroughs :p

I found out about Sonya's singing and it said something about finding someone with influence, where/who should I find?

Also, any way to progress with Natasha Belova, got to the training and call brother part, let her stay after school but I don't see anything new.

williyam3

Jan 3, 2018
Help in event 2 like a family please

i get into the gym at 600 , all condition are met . but i dont know what to do notthing here Untitled.png Untitled2.png

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes