2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
The game gives me an error when clicking on school in map. But not in Machine Translated version. Any fix?

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
am i doing somthing wrong or is there no dominant path only a submissive whore one. you have to get fucked 41th times by some friends of the brother to get some progress.

hallsigns

May 1, 2019
This is a direct rip of Girl Life... and I doubt you have permission from the Russian game devs like the ones over at TFgamesite do - they have an actively updated and expanded upon game with full English translations...

• Angry
Reactions: kqrYm4HyK4

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
This is a direct rip of Girl Life... and I doubt you have permission from the Russian game devs like the ones over at TFgamesite do - they have an actively updated and expanded upon game with full English translations...
Well, both games started from the same original source material, but they are being developed by different teams. Girl life is further along with a bunch of new content - seems to have a bigger team, been going for longer, got the english translated pretty well, etc.

What makes you say that Girl Life is authorized while this game is not? Kevin from the Girl Life team participated in this thread and did not raise objections, so I'm asking why you make the claim that the developers of this game do not have the right to do so?

hallsigns

May 1, 2019
Well, both games started from the same original source material, but they are being developed by different teams. Girl life is further along with a bunch of new content - seems to have a bigger team, been going for longer, got the english translated pretty well, etc.

What makes you say that Girl Life is authorized while this game is not? Kevin from the Girl Life team participated in this thread and did not raise objections, so I'm asking why you make the claim that the developers of this game do not have the right to do so?
I may have been wrong to have claimed that, but I thought I remembered reading that the developers of the original game were contacted by Girl Life developers in regards to code in the beginning. Maybe not permission, but the impression is that they are trying to stay truer to the original content more.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Are all the manual translations also included in the machine translated version?

Cause the latter starts out rough, but okayish (far from the quality a good manual translation should have, mind you, but somewhat serviceable) and at some point the quality takes a nosedive, from then on it's basically quesswork to decipher what is expected of the player.

Also, it's very unfortunate that the game does not tell you when you have reached the end of a particular story as of now. Because at least some of the stories are not "finished" in any way, share or form - they just end in the middle of nowhere.
"We'll talk about this tomorrow" -> End of quest chain is what you can expect of this game.

Many games where people have to actually create the renders instead of stealing stills or animations from adult movies have a much more faster development pace of this game...

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Oh, c'mon, people! Someone has to know, where you can find commands for this game! Please, help me!
There are 2 programs you need to have to find and add QSP games.
1) Qgen > to read the script.
2) QSPSaveEditor > To added you saves.

The saves are in your game folder or in your documents folder
Best for your self is to add in the documents folder a map in the saves folder that is empty but has the name for the specific game, because after a couple of month you will not remember it anymore.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I may have been wrong to have claimed that, but I thought I remembered reading that the developers of the original game were contacted by Girl Life developers in regards to code in the beginning. Maybe not permission, but the impression is that they are trying to stay truer to the original content more.
We have both based our development on ETO. GL has been going a bit longer but these guys and ourselves have talked and shared some content so there's no hard feelings. As for DeGross, he gave open permission to use ETO in anyway to anyone who wanted and last I knew he had been working with the Province guys directly on new stuff.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Do I need to perfom some specific action to get the house debt icon in the top left corner to go away? IIRC it said it would be automatically deducted next month, but it's been 8 months since then and...well...having a debt of 500 whilst having ~40,000 in hand and ~6,000,000 at the bank is awkward, if not annoying.

Another thing I can't figure out: after the event with Ivan in the gym shower, I can no longer access boxing training - Ivan appears between 4pm and 6pm, but talking to him (even dressed and ready) doesn't yield the option to train, and after that one talk he disappears from the gym [until next time] regardless of current time. Am I restricted to training only in the City now or am I missing something? All 3 events listed for Ivan in the book are marked complete.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes