Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Will there be a modding thread soon?
I'm working on modding documentation here. But I won't be able to open/maintain a modding thread so if anyone wants to do it, feel free to tag me on questions and I'll also put it in watched threads. If content is revelant, I'll put a link in OP to this thread :)

good update and nice direction:

Do you think the following could be done:

To switch Body and Format in the discription so it is the same?
View attachment 2701230 View attachment 2701229
Yes of course it's an easy fix!

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
I'm working on modding documentation here. But I won't be able to open/maintain a modding thread so if anyone wants to do it, feel free to tag me on questions and I'll also put it in watched threads. If content is revelant, I'll put a link in OP to this thread :)

Yes of course it's an easy fix!
Now that we know they have different values...I would love to see the highest value at the top, and the lowest on the bottom. I think that would be Outfit, Place, and then Body/Format.

Aryan1995

Aug 18, 2019
How to go ahead in the game after selecting the difficulty and girlfriend. There is no button for going forward.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Now that we know they have different values...I would love to see the highest value at the top, and the lowest on the bottom. I think that would be Outfit, Place, and then Body/Format.
Well it depends on the point of view. Body and format are the easiest to achieve so missing them gives bad malus, and achieve them is low bonus. On the other part, place and outfit are harder so missing them is forgiving and achieve them is rewarding.

They can be seen as:
Mandatory: body & format
Optional: place & outfit

In my playtests, I usually try to keep body and format and if I can have one of outfit/place it's a bonus. This way, I always end with 12-20x combo with all photos unlocked, meaning a really decent reward.

Tl;Dr: they can be sorted but I don't want to give all the keys easily. Like many games, I think players should try, fail & improve to understand mechanics

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
How to go ahead in the game after selecting the difficulty and girlfriend. There is no button for going forward.
There should be a button to start the game below girl selection. If not, it may be due to screen resolution. You can try to unzoom your window and it may let the button appear?

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Well it depends on the point of view. Body and format are the easiest to achieve so missing them gives bad malus, and achieve them is low bonus. On the other part, place and outfit are harder so missing them is forgiving and achieve them is rewarding.

They can be seen as:
Mandatory: body & format
Optional: place & outfit

In my playtests, I usually try to keep body and format and if I can have one of outfit/place it's a bonus. This way, I always end with 12-20x combo with all photos unlocked, meaning a really decent reward.

Tl;Dr: they can be sorted but I don't want to give all the keys easily. Like many games, I think players should try, fail & improve to understand mechanics
I guess I just never know there was malus for missing certain parts (since the tutorial doesn't say anything about that).
I have been aiming for them in order of value and have gotten over 30x many times.
Any chance you would share the malus values for missing each of them? I mean since the tutorial tells us the bonuses sharing the maluses as well would be nice.

joeyruk

May 9, 2018
Rewards don't always appear to be registering in online version? gold, gems etc.

Last edited:

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Well it took forever but finally figured out how to get more cum points. Was only getting about 5-10 with Yiny but finally realized that you have built the recordings to get more levels to positions. I still don't understand how to build up recordings on the women who are used in battle? For example I can only use my skill points for Kagney on battle. What do I need to do to get skill points on the recording side of things?

Also I am sure that the clock is way to fast on this. You really have to build a huge pot on one you think you are finished with in order to go to another it will drop you levels real fast.

Have no idea what the purpose of simulate recordings of you can't get any cum points.

Still wish there was a way to know that you can't corrupt someone more than possible. For example on Yiny all I can get now with corrupt is a +1. Hell not even sure where you can see what a girl corruption level is to begin with. Unless the level is the corruption.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Well it took forever but finally figured out how to get more cum points. Was only getting about 5-10 with Yiny but finally realized that you have built the recordings to get more levels to positions. I still don't understand how to build up recordings on the women who are used in battle? For example I can only use my skill points for Kagney on battle. What do I need to do to get skill points on the recording side of things?
The skill trees require skill points from levelling up your girls and the skill gems from clearing battles. You can get the basic skill gems (blue) from the Skillus boss and the advanced gems (purple) from the others besides expandor. To get more cum points you have to reach orgasm during a recording or battle. To do this it's best to do foreplay moves (the top row) until your boner level (lightning bolt) is high as the farther along you are in that stat the easier it is to reach orgasm. If you do a finishing move (any sex or special skill) with multiple positions with full orgasm you can get even more cum points than just one.

My simple tip for clearing battles is to use Karma as a dedicated battle girl as she has a 5x multiplier on getting cum which is just insane. Don't make her your girlfriend (your first girl choice) as you'll have money problems.

Also I am sure that the clock is way to fast on this. You really have to build a huge pot on one you think you are finished with in order to go to another it will drop you levels real fast.
The clock is probably my biggest issue with this game as well. I think things would operate better if it were turn based. If I'm recalling correctly the moves that the battle opponents get are time based, right? I've found I had to sit around waiting for moves to be selectable which is pretty painful. I feel like a system where time progresses as you do things, like say maybe a day passes when you do a photoshoot or 3 days for a recording. As it stands right now I feel pressured to click through everything really quickly. Maybe even a pause feature while you're not busy shooting or recording.

Have no idea what the purpose of simulate recordings of you can't get any cum points.
You can actually get cum points from simulating recordings, its just way less likely as it effectively chooses randomly and gains no modifiers from the trending moves or longer poses. I find simulating is useful when I need to fulfill recordings for contracts with girls I simply don't care for, generate a bunch of money if my girl can make more money than she takes, or farm experience quickish.

Still wish there was a way to know that you can't corrupt someone more than possible. For example on Yiny all I can get now with corrupt is a +1. Hell not even sure where you can see what a girl corruption level is to begin with. Unless the level is the corruption.
Corruption is a stat that determines the tier of move she can learn and how many rounds she'll record during a recording. When you run out of moves to learn by corrupting her and just get +1 corruption you are still gaining something, it just means you've run out of moves outside of the skill tree to learn. I do wish it would show what there was to learn but I can forsee that being a UI nightmare and if you really want to see how high a skill can go you can look into the video files.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Still can't find this girlfriend option that people are talking about? Is that only show in the non online version? Or do you have to start over and not use a previous versions.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Still can't find this girlfriend option that people are talking about? Is that only show in the non online version? Or do you have to start over and not use a previous versions.
It is your starting girl. It was Yinny by default in the older versions, but now you get to pick your "GF". Then when you unlock the studio you get to pick your second girl (this one can battle, and compete for things), it used to be Peta by default.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
The clock is probably my biggest issue with this game as well. I think things would operate better if it were turn based.
Yes, they add new systems, but the time crunch makes it hard to care (contracts for example...I never check them because a whole month can go by while you're just reading them, and deciding which you will or won't do).

I also think there are a LOT of simple changes that could be made, if the game was turn based, that would improve the gameplay massively. As of now the game flow feels like a mess, and the overall gameplay loop feels convoluted at best (and REALLY grindy). With that said I feel like there is a lot of potential for this one, so I have been keeping an eye on it and investing a bit of time with each update. Mostly with a low level of satisfaction, but still holding onto hope.

Reactions: Dremo and psrnom

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, they add new systems, but the time crunch makes it hard to care (contracts for example...I never check them because a whole month can go by while you're just reading them, and deciding which you will or won't do).

I also think there are a LOT of simple changes that could be made, if the game was turn based, that would improve the gameplay massively. As of now the game flow feels like a mess, and the overall gameplay loop feels convoluted at best (and REALLY grindy). With that said I feel like there is a lot of potential for this one, so I have been keeping an eye on it and investing a bit of time with each update. Mostly with a low level of satisfaction, but still holding onto hope.
Thankfully a lot of the small stuff seems fixable rather than a fundamental structural problem, with time management perhaps being the hardest fix. Mods can change even more as so far its very flexible. I'm betting this game will be good, especially if the modding scene takes off.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Maybe that is my problem is that I have been going online since the original version. Because I don't see an option anywhere where I can change it. I can go into Studio fine. Do I have to be a certain level or have a certain percentage in something to see it? I probably need to change it quickly because I assume that having Yiny as my GF is why my funds are dropping so fast becuase of the fast clock

Oh I see the GF thing now. It appears when you start up a new game. I was wondering what "Mods: Legacy" meant in my game. So it seems like I am at a disadvantage playing an original version. I guess the question is how can you adapt this to a previous game. Played this too much to start over frankly

Last edited:

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017

Here is the link for my Vienna Black pack. It has 42 videos and 31 photos. The skill tree isn't developed super well as I'm not a pro at it but it should be functional. The battle path in particular is barren as I was using her as the girlfriend.

Videos are sourced by jggold in the Venus Club girlpacks forum, I've merely edited them down a bit and converted the file type.

To install the mod you will need to extract the folder 'vienna' into the mod folder located in assets. It should look like this:

1687122671378.png

After you do that, open the bootstrap.js file with your choice of text editor and add 'vienna' to the modList array. It should look like this:

1687122733962.png

After that you should be good to go with launching the game. If she doesn't show up, sometimes going back to the main menu and starting a new game or loading works for me.

Let me know if you can get the mod working and if there's any issues with the pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: D4SILVER and Conte
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes