Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
is there a place we can put all the mods so far? I think starting now would be good since there's only a few girls so far
In the moment, there's only a special channel in Discord to put all mods. It'd be great if someone could make a thread on f95 to list all mods as I won't have time to do it myself.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
On one hand I'm happy to see some people taking the time to make some mods. On the other hand I was hoping the game would be in a better state before they started coming in. Now the dev/s have to take into account, or could use as an excuse, that they aren't changing this, that, or the other, "Because they don't want to break the mods that the others have taken the time to make for the game." Which, again, is unfortunate. BUT here's to hoping the next update, or two, get the game into a much better state.

Last edited:

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
On one hand I'm happy to see some people taking the time to make some mods. On the other hand I was hoping the game would be in a better state before they started coming in. Now the dev/s have to take into account, or could use as an excuse, that they aren't changing this, that, or the other, "Because they don't want to break the mods that the others have taken the time to make for the game." Which, again, is unfortunate. BUT here's to hoping the next update, or two, get the game into a much better state.
The system seems pretty dynamic so far. It would be easy to update mods if needed I think.

Reactions: Serializer

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, I have noticed Devs rarely add the Modded characters to their games. Personally I think it would be great to see the Devs do a "Mod Pack" where they package a reasonable amount of the Highest Quality Mods into a nice package, and just update the pack every so often (every few patches) to keep it current. Of course citing the original creator of each mod, and what not. It would be a bit of extra work, but it would save users for needing to dig through all the mods to find which ones are of high quality, and which one's aren't (and thus worth avoiding).

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Yeah, I have noticed Devs rarely add the Modded characters to their games. Personally I think it would be great to see the Devs do a "Mod Pack" where they package a reasonable amount of the Highest Quality Mods into a nice package, and just update the pack every so often (every few patches) to keep it current. Of course citing the original creator of each mod, and what not. It would be a bit of extra work, but it would save users for needing to dig through all the mods to find which ones are of high quality, and which one's aren't (and thus worth avoiding).
I like the idea but as you said it's a lot of work because that means testing and validating all mods. Of course if they're included ingame original author will get a mention. A good way to go would be to find a way to rate mods ingame so that it's based on players choices. Downside is that it means sharing infos in a way or another.

loganjones

Jul 20, 2018
If adding mods were hard I would see the need for this. If you go to the discord you get a chance to see who like the various mods. I would prefer if there weren't 10 pre picked anyway. I went through and separated the models. I figure as I start to get 20-30 who I think are great, it will get to be untenable.

That also leads me to hoping there will be retirement / promotion for models over time. Heck games get to 10 years in pretty dang quick.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
If adding mods were hard I would see the need for this. If you go to the discord you get a chance to see who like the various mods. I would prefer if there weren't 10 pre picked anyway. I went through and separated the models. I figure as I start to get 20-30 who I think are great, it will get to be untenable.

That also leads me to hoping there will be retirement / promotion for models over time. Heck games get to 10 years in pretty dang quick.
Retirement is an idea, have to think of it :) thank you for suggesting!

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
A new minor version is available! Only minor fixes & changes as I'm actively working on the big one which is 0.12 ;) See OP for changelog and links!

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
A new minor version is available! Only minor fixes & changes as I'm actively working on the big one which is 0.12 ;) See OP for changelog and links!
I love that you're adjusting game speed, BUT I would LOVE to see something for those of us that want to take things slow. Particularly since you're also adding the ability to speed things up when needed. Something like 6 second default with 1/10th (one minute a day), 1x (6 sec), 2x (3 sec), and 6x (1 sec) would be lovely. I still think turn based could be really nice, but if you're set on really time I would love a slower option.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProXent-0.11.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Has v0.11.24 fixed the screen size issue for mobile/iOS? If not, will wait for a later release :)

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I love that you're adjusting game speed, BUT I would LOVE to see something for those of us that want to take things slow. Particularly since you're also adding the ability to speed things up when needed. Something like 6 second default with 1/10th (one minute a day), 1x (6 sec), 2x (3 sec), and 6x (1 sec) would be lovely. I still think turn based could be really nice, but if you're set on really time I would love a slower option.
It's an easy fix to put also x0.5, will do it! Turn based won't happen as the whole game is designed for real time and it'd require adjustments in everything plus I don't really like turn based.

Has v0.11.24 fixed the screen size issue for mobile/iOS? If not, will wait for a later release :)
It should have fixed it, you can have a look at the online version to test it. It's still a low quality experience as it's just adapted to be useable on mobile. 0.12 is the version that will definitely fix it as we're working specifically on this!

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
It should have fixed it, you can have a look at the online version to test it. It's still a low quality experience as it's just adapted to be useable on mobile. 0.12 is the version that will definitely fix it as we're working specifically on this!
Just fyi, it doesn’t appear to have fixed it… still unable to scroll down to start game. Thanks :)

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Just fyi, it doesn’t appear to have fixed it… still unable to scroll down to start game. Thanks :)
Thank you for this screenshot, I'm sorry it didn't fixed it. I tested it with some android phones and it was okay but couldn't test it on iPhone...

Reactions: Billshwr

Ken_Becker

Jul 5, 2022
Guys, could someone send me a bootstrap file with ella knox and alison tyler because i don't know how to add the mods

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes