Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
anyone have the download for pregnancy and outfits for the teacher?....... Also just got an error and game crash when talking to the girl in the library and crshes when you try and finger her

Last edited:

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked :

Public Sex Life H 0.78 :
Mega / (699 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Many of the update images or vids. are missing in new teacher's quest. Like some images are loading but then blank screens with various textboxes and the images continue till the girls of the class get seated back.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Many of the update images or vids. are missing in new teacher's quest. Like some images are loading but then blank screens with various textboxes and the images continue till the girls of the class get seated back.
Appening only in the new updates or from start ?
Only in teacher's quests or with some others too ?

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Appening only in the new updates or from start ?
Only in teacher's quests or with some others too ?
In Rachel school scenes as well, whore route but I haven't checked each and every scene. Though I also have Will747s file as well. In that only Emilia whore route scenes are missing whereas these work in your update pretty well

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
wonder when we will start having more mmf/sharing scenes....like whats the point of corrupting them this much

NiWa.GD

Sep 24, 2021
Is the normal game still being worked on? Or is development stopped in there and Dev is only focused on getting the remaster thing done?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PublicSexLifeH-0.79
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: MasterChild
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes