Oct 19, 2017
My compressed unofficial android port of Public Sex Life H v0.68
Gallery unlocked
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Lots of other stuff, currently testing tabbed options/prefernces
Alternative persistent saves/log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/publicsexlife.h/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega

Attached is gallery unlocker for PC, add it to game folder. Will work for a number of other games too.
There doesn't seem to be an icon for me to assign the teacher to the school. Haven't tested it yet on the other female protagonists.

Reactions: Blob the Blob

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is the female route going to be the sub only, or are you planning on making a route where the female can be the dom too,.. like in the male route?

Reactions: GokutheG

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Outfit Pack pc Gives following Error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id cravenfingering_81d9472c appeared twice, at Outfits/routfits/cumdumpscenes.rpyc:15 and game/patch/routfits/cumdumpscenes.rpy:15.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\!!REALGAMES\PublicSexLifeH-0.69\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\!!REALGAMES\PublicSexLifeH-0.69\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\!!REALGAMES\PublicSexLifeH-0.69\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\!!REALGAMES\PublicSexLifeH-0.69\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\!!REALGAMES\PublicSexLifeH-0.69\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "D:\!!REALGAMES\PublicSexLifeH-0.69\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id cravenfingering_81d9472c appeared twice, at Outfits/routfits/cumdumpscenes.rpyc:15 and game/patch/routfits/cumdumpscenes.rpy:15.

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Public Sex Life v0.69
Sun Dec 4 20:03:46 2022

The Addon got removed from the front page so looks like the pregancy content with Racheal wont be possible until its fixed or reuploaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: wotano

no one here

May 15, 2017
i get the option to decide emilia and sakura relationship default is friend are they actuall meant to be sisters?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I am not the developer , but I'm personally thinking there wont be another one. If I'm right , he is running into the sizelimitation in Android, and I doubt that can be fixed. Quite a few games lately drop the Android version because of that.
But paradicezone has so far only said he has run into issue , he could not yet fix, so take what I say with a grain of salt as it nothing official. The last Android version afaik is 0.57.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
ParadiceZone At the last 22 updates you only released 1 harem exclusive scene. In that same time there were 12 whore exclusive scenes and female mc-both routes scenes. If you disslike to make harem route and that's why you sideline the route, maybe just drop it so people who follow the game for harem route drops the game. Because it's kinda dissapointing to see update after update harem route treated like this

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
ParadiceZone At the last 22 updates you only released 1 harem exclusive scene. In that same time there were 12 whore exclusive scenes and female mc-both routes scenes. If you disslike to make harem route and that's why you sideline the route, maybe just drop it so people who follow the game for harem route drops the game. Because it's kinda dissapointing to see update after update harem route treated like this
This is always the same shit going on here.
Yes, he has done a lot of Whore-Route Updates now. And at some point, he will do a lot of Harem-Route Updates and people will complain about the lack of Whore-Route Updates.

Just wait, your preferred route will get Updates. This is just how the Dev works.

Reactions: Azzzathoth

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
Yes, he has done a lot of Whore-Route Updates now. And at some point, he will do a lot of Harem-Route Updates and people will complain about the lack of Whore-Route Updates.

Just wait, your preferred route will get Updates. This is just how the Dev works.
My preference would be if they bundled a few updates together for larger deliveries. I understand the desire to keep it "active", but I think it exacerbates feelings like that above. People feel like there's been a dozen updates with no content for the path they want.

It is what it is though.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes