Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Ah right, I just figured out the game size it's showing is just 164mb, means I need to move the rpa file in a more appropriate folder so it'll definitely work

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
URM = Universal RenPy Mod. Just been updated to 1.13.1 and now supports Android so I don't need to mod it.
I don't think I've changed much in the build process since 0.68, try deleting the "persistent" file and any file there with "_reload" in the name.
Screenshot_2022-12-15-18-51-02-680_com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-15-18-51-09-315_com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.jpg
In the game files, only the update images seem to be present, rest none are there.
I think when I updated the apk, the older images might have been vanished & the newer ones replaced them instead of getting added alongwith.
You know what, Im'ma delete the whole game & reinstall the older version for now atleast, rest will see later.
Thanks for the help anyways!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
In the game files, only the update images seem to be present, rest none are there.
I think when I updated the apk, the older images might have been vanished & the newer ones replaced them instead of getting added alongwith.
You know what, Im'ma delete the whole game & reinstall the older version for now atleast, rest will see later.
Thanks for the help anyways!
You dont extract the apk, you install it!

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
There's a lot of media files missing in the APK as they are present in the archive.rpa from 0.68
Whenever the next update comes, like 0.71 or 0.72, plzz upload the full version just like you did for 0.68 if that's possible coz for other renpy games, they work flawless with full sized updates atleast in my device.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Ok I got it to work finally. I reinstalled the 7z file of v0.68 worth 2.35GB, it worked, no doubt in that but when I updated it with 0.70apk, it again crashed so I uninstalled the game & this time instead of updating the 0.68 to 0.70, I directly installed v0.70 in the first place & moved the rpa file into it's respected folder & guess what, it finally worked!
Means the earlier problem was that the v0.70 was unable to get implemented over the 0.68 as an update, it required to be freshly installed instead of updating it over the older version.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
outfit mega link doesnt work anymore anyone got link
Dev mentioned a couple of days ago that he was aware of it being broken and had actually removed the link until he gets it fixed, but apparently it got added back on (by mods in theory). I expect there will be another post by ParadiceZone when the fixed version is available.

Fuckusername

Jun 3, 2021
My compressed unofficial android port of Public Sex Life H v0.70
Gallery unlocked
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Lots of other stuff, currently testing tabbed options/prefernces
Alternative persistent saves/log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/publicsexlife.h/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
0.68 Incl RPA and APK files
Mega

0.70 Apk update
RPA from 0.68 is required!
Mega

Attached is gallery unlocker for PC, add it to game folder. Will work for a number of other games too.
Hi i just downloaded your port and this happens whenever i tried to save the game, how can i fix this?

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Is there the option to do corruption but not whore the girls out? Or is it just exclusive Romance vs Whore (If you're on the path, you're all in) type of thing?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
There is the Slave route - which is basically the whore route without the prostitution/sharing element . You select the whore route and when its available you get a subchoice for the slave route.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes