preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Developer forgot about the harem route already. In the last 25 updates, there is only 2 ( yes only 2) harem route exclusive scenes while tons of whore route exclusive scenes. Don't tell me he did updates on both routes time by time. Look at the changelong. It has been years since we get harem exclusive update with like 3-5 harem route scenes like whore route gets updates after updates. There were like 20x more whore route content than harem content for years. You can look at yourself in the changelogs. Nearly all dev does is whore route and female protag content for a really long time and again he only added 2 harem exclusive scene since the last 25 updates while tons of whore route and female protag. It's crystal clear that what this game going for now and it's certainly not the harem audience. As a person who followed the harem route since the beginning, I guess it's time for me to drop this game because it seems the route is pretty much abandoned other than getting a 1 scene per year rofl. Have fun whore route and female protag players

Last edited:

reld

Oct 9, 2017
I prefer the female protag. and I appreciate the other route as well.
My favorite ,other then the female protag, is the teacher both route are good.
but the game is not only about harem route.
If the dev have more idea or like more a route I think its normal to see that route having more update.
There is a lot of game, nothing block to only one. comeback later maybe the route you like will have more into it.

Reactions: Priappus

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Developer forgot about the harem route already. In the last 25 updates, there is only 2 ( yes only 2) harem route exclusive scenes while tons of whore route exclusive scenes. Don't tell me he did updates on both routes time by time. Look at the changelong. It has been years since we get harem exclusive update with like 3-5 harem route scenes like whore route gets updates after updates. There were like 20x more whore route content than harem content for years. You can look at yourself in the changelogs. Nearly all dev does is whore route and female protag content for a really long time and again he only added 2 harem exclusive scene since the last 25 updates while tons of whore route and female protag. It's crystal clear that what this game going for now and it's certainly not the harem audience. As a person who followed the harem route since the beginning, I guess it's time for me to drop this game because it seems the route is pretty much abandoned other than getting a 1 scene per year rofl. Have fun whore route and female protag players
The Dev usually does a lot of Updates for one route in a row and then switches.

So, dont worry, you will get your Harem Route-Updates at some point and then someone else can cry about the lack of Whore Route-Updates.

When you followed "since the beginning" you would know that.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The Dev usually does a lot of Updates for one route in a row and then switches.

So, dont worry, you will get your Harem Route-Updates at some point and then someone else can cry about the lack of Whore Route-Updates.

When you followed "since the beginning" you would know that.

Nah it's beyond that point now. When you say that it usually happened 5-6 whore updates after that 5-6 harem updates. Not 25+ updates and literally more than years. İf you actually read my comment you would see that I addressed your point already

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android port of Public Sex Life H v0.71
Gallery unlocked
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Lots of other stuff, currently testing tabbed options/prefernces
Alternative persistent saves/log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/publicsexlife.h/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
0.68 Incl RPA and APK files
Mega

0.71 Apk update
RPA from 0.68 is required!
Mega

Attached is gallery unlocker for PC, add it to game folder. Will work for a number of other games too.
Updated my Aandroid port to 0.71

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Nah it's beyond that point now. When you say that it usually happened 5-6 whore updates after that 5-6 harem updates. Not 25+ updates and literally more than years. İf you actually read my comment you would see that I addressed your point already
The thing is, back in the day we also had bigger Updates. There were 5-6 scenes per Update and they were weekly. Nowadays we get one Update a month with 3 scenes (which should not be seen as criticism, I dont want to blame the Dev, life changes and it is naturally that at some point you stop having as much time as before). So it will take longer until they switch to another route.

The complaining about the lack of Updates of one route is as old as the game itself. It will switch at some point and then we will see people who play Whore-Route and Female Protagonist complaining that there are no Updates, because he is adding Harem-Route for a few months.

Reactions: reld and Kavalor

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The thing is, back in the day we also had bigger Updates. There were 5-6 scenes per Update and they were weekly. Nowadays we get one Update a month with 3 scenes (which should not be seen as criticism, I dont want to blame the Dev, life changes and it is naturally that at some point you stop having as much time as before). So it will take longer until they switch to another route.

The complaining about the lack of Updates of one route is as old as the game itself. It will switch at some point and then we will see people who play Whore-Route and Female Protagonist complaining that there are no Updates, because he is adding Harem-Route for a few months.
But he hasn't made a harem route updates for more than years. We are not talking about months here. We are talking about years. Again I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself. Aside from 2 single exclusive harem route scene, there were no harem update in last 25 updates. Which is equals to more than 2 years. So are you saying that now we will get harem updates for 2 years and only 1-2 whore route scene in this 2 years? Because that's what the harem route situation we are in. I knew at past he makes 5-6 whore route updates then 5-6 harem updates. BUT THERE HAS BEEN 25 UPDATES since there is a exclusive harem update with 3 or more harem scenes like whore route constantly getting in the last 25 updates. We are talking about the year 2020-2021-2023 ffs. Your 'It will switch at some point' is dead and gone. It has been more than 2 years since it's switched

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: WatsonJohn

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
But he hasn't made a harem route updates for more than years. We are not talking about months here. We are talking about years. Again I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself. Aside from 2 single exclusive harem route scene, there were no harem update in last 25 updates. Which is equals to more than 2 years. So are you saying that now we will get harem updates for 2 years and only 1-2 whore route scene in this 2 years? Because that's what the harem route situation we are in. I knew at past he makes 5-6 whore route updates then 5-6 harem updates. BUT THERE HAS BEEN 25 UPDATES since there is a exclusive harem update with 3 or more harem scenes like whore route constantly getting in the last 25 updates. We are talking about the year 2020-2021-2023 ffs. Your 'It will switch at some point' is dead and gone. It has been more than 2 years
The last time a Harem Route-Scene was added was v0.60:
"2 new scenes for the Teacher! | Classroom work scenes"

This was not "25 Updates" ago or anything. You can write it in capslock, but this does not make it more true.

v0.58 had 3 Harem Route-scenes for the Teacher, v0.57 had 3 scenes as well, v0.56 2 scenes. Before there were scenes for both routes, but I would not count those, since they are in the mansion and the difference between the routes is smaller.

So I dont know if you dont like the Teacher or dont like her working again, but those working-scenes after she got suspended (earlier - kicked from teaching) are on the Harem-Route.

Reactions: reld

divx18

Oct 31, 2019
hi everyone i tried to download the compressed version and i have error database does annyone others has the same problem thx in advance

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
hi everyone i tried to download the compressed version and i have error database does annyone others has the same problem thx in advance
Here you have some backup mirrors for the compressed :

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
This game's catering to too many different audiences and is just too damn ambitious for its own good. I preferred the more focused Yandere game that was abandoned. :cautious:
IMO having the Whore Route/Harem Route-contents was fine. Adding female Protagonist was not really needed or asked for and should have been a separate game instead. But you can view it as a separate game (since it does not involve anything from the "Main Story" and is a completely different type of game and gameplay).

However, the Yandere should really stayed out of it. She is really out of place IMO. I can get the Devs decision to focus on one game instead of two, but I dont really think she fits into the game. (Especially not because the main point of the Saving Yandere-game was to make her less obsessed and more normal, while the general point of this game is to make a lot of women be obsessed with you so that they do everything you want)

Nimz san

Nov 24, 2019
My compressed unofficial android port of Public Sex Life H v0.71
Gallery unlocked
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Lots of other stuff, currently testing tabbed options/prefernces
Alternative persistent saves/log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/publicsexlife.h/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
0.68 Incl RPA and APK files
Mega

0.71 Apk update
RPA from 0.68 is required!
Mega

Attached is gallery unlocker for PC, add it to game folder. Will work for a number of other games too.
Kinda pog man, tried your port on several games now, quatily af

Reactions: Zent7 and Wills747
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes