Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Damn another much anticipated update can't wait to play it but Are there any plans on updating the Android version, has been a while hasn't it?

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
The Gallery Unlocker in the op is universal ?
because whatever i do it doesn't unlock anything new
is it me who don't know how to install it ? or is it bugged or the new things aren't scenes in gallery
thanks in advance for your answers

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Because of the frequent updates I only download every 10 updates or so. But the game is buggier every time. This game can be so great but I pretty much have to start over every time I download a new version. It would be nice if one section could be completed at a time rather than doing a little bit here and there. I wouldn't mind waiting longer between updates for it to be more finished.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android port of Public Sex Life H v0.74
Gallery unlocked
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Lots of other stuff, currently testing tabbed options/prefernces
Alternative persistent saves/log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/publicsexlife.h/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
0.68 Incl RPA and APK files
Mega

0.74 Apk update
RPA from 0.68 is required!
Mega

Attached is gallery unlocker for PC, add it to game folder. Will work for a number of other games too.
Updated my Android port to 0.74

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes