The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there alot of content on the harem route?
Are any of the girls exclusive to each route?
I see the main girl from Saving Yandere's model for one of the girls, is this supposed to be the same character?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is there alot of content on the harem route?
Are any of the girls exclusive to each route?
I see the main girl from Saving Yandere's model for one of the girls, is this supposed to be the same character?
Both routes have a lot of content, even tho, there are actually three routes IMO, since you can decide if you want to do Sharing or not on the Whore-Route (by disabling it in the Settings).
Currently Emilia is only on the Harem-Route, there is no Whore-Route for her.
Yes, it is the same Character because the Dev put her in this game instead of working on two separate games.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Both routes have a lot of content, even tho, there are actually three routes IMO, since you can decide if you want to do Sharing or not on the Whore-Route (by disabling it in the Settings).
Currently Emilia is only on the Harem-Route, there is no Whore-Route for her.
Yes, it is the same Character because the Dev put her in this game instead of working on two separate games.
I thought whore route was you turning them into prostitues?
If you turn off sharing is it just a sluttier version of the harem route? (which I would absolutely be a fan of, like corruption, don't like sharing those I corrupt)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I thought whore route was you turning them into prostitues?
If you turn off sharing is it just a sluttier version of the harem route? (which I would absolutely be a fan of, like corruption, don't like sharing those I corrupt)
Yeah, exactly, if you turn off sharing, it will be a sluttier route for the girls. If you enable sharing, you can share them with others (e.g. prostitution for Rachael and Teach, Sam "motivating" the swimming team and things like that).

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
does the gallery unlocker still work with the current version? I was planning on downloading the game but I wish to see a bit of the scene before playing the game.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
does the gallery unlocker still work with the current version? I was planning on downloading the game but I wish to see a bit of the scene before playing the game.
It should still work, but it wont unlock all scenes since not all scenes are in the gallery. So everything in the gallery should be unlocked, but there are more scenes later in the story which are not implemented in the gallery yet.

But you will get a good grasp of the game when you check the current gallery.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
v0.75b
  • 2 new Teacher scenes
  • Teacher Pregnancy added!
  • Added Character Customization compatibility for Teacher
  • reduced file size
Looking by change section it clear the no female portagonist update, just teacher and things for male portagonist (They clrely had hard as rock to those new content, good for them).

Lets keep an eys on change loge. I gonna wait.

• Angry
Reactions: Shadow135 and BTLD

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PublicSexLifeH-0.75b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I don't know why I keep trying to play sandbox games. The game tells you to pick between whore or harem, but when you first get that choice.... NOT AVAILABLE ... then it is not a choice. if the developer only has content for Harem, then just make a freakin' harem game. Oh and sandbox, I just hate clicking on a bunch of rooms and hallways, doors, etc.. only to find NOTHING THERE.
Teacher asks you to stay after, you click on her, and you have to leave. FRUSTRATION is what sandbox type of games are. Maybe there is some sex in the game, but who cares. Not worth click, click, click, click... hmmm wonder what I am suppose to do???

I am sorry for the rant, just hate wasting time.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don't know why I keep trying to play sandbox games. The game tells you to pick between whore or harem, but when you first get that choice.... NOT AVAILABLE ... then it is not a choice. if the developer only has content for Harem, then just make a freakin' harem game. Oh and sandbox, I just hate clicking on a bunch of rooms and hallways, doors, etc.. only to find NOTHING THERE.
Teacher asks you to stay after, you click on her, and you have to leave. FRUSTRATION is what sandbox type of games are. Maybe there is some sex in the game, but who cares. Not worth click, click, click, click... hmmm wonder what I am suppose to do???

I am sorry for the rant, just hate wasting time.
You get to the sex scenes very fast in this game. So you will only "waste" a couple of minutes.

And well, Emilia is the only character without a Whore-route yet. The others can be on the Whore-route.

DeadmanWonderland

Jun 22, 2018
just started the game and got this log

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id cravenfingering_81d9472c appeared twice, at patch/routfits/cumdumpscenes.rpyc:15 and game/taRaven/Outfits/outfitscenes/cumdumpscenes.rpy:15.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Dark Side\Honey Select Game\PublicSexLifeH-v0.75b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Dark Side\Honey Select Game\PublicSexLifeH-v0.75b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Dark Side\Honey Select Game\PublicSexLifeH-v0.75b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Dark Side\Honey Select Game\PublicSexLifeH-v0.75b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\Dark Side\Honey Select Game\PublicSexLifeH-v0.75b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "D:\Dark Side\Honey Select Game\PublicSexLifeH-v0.75b-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id cravenfingering_81d9472c appeared twice, at patch/routfits/cumdumpscenes.rpyc:15 and game/taRaven/Outfits/outfitscenes/cumdumpscenes.rpy:15.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Public Sex Life v0.75b
Fri Apr 21 12:20:47 2023

niuxseo

Sep 15, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 682, in script
style about_label_text is gui_label_text
File "game/screens.rpy", line 682, in script
style about_label_text is gui_label_text
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

----------------------------------------------------------
why?Can someone help me with this?

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes