shuji-n

Apr 17, 2020
How to unlock gallery?
I bought the game via Patreon and enabled cheats in top right corner (dice) icon.
But no clue what to do next, please guide me!

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
is the bathroom event supposed to reset? shame i liked sammy & with how easy it was to get emilia & sakura into the harem, though ig her content just isnt done, would be nice if the girl who walked in gets some too

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
is the bathroom event supposed to reset? shame i liked sammy & with how easy it was to get emilia & sakura into the harem, though ig her content just isnt done, would be nice if the girl who walked in gets some too
Yes, those are repeatable scenes. The girls in those scenes have nothing to do with the Harem. I guess they are just there so that you can have some variety and also early H-events in case the game goes too slow for you.

is this secretly a konosuba h game
View attachment 2909190
This is from the original game of the Dev:
https://f95zone.to/threads/parody-sex-life-v0-40-paradicezone.36442/

Public Sex Life H is basically the same just with unique characters and no parody. But the Parody-Version is pretty abandoned, if I am not mistaken.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Yes, those are repeatable scenes. The girls in those scenes have nothing to do with the Harem. I guess they are just there so that you can have some variety and also early H-events in case the game goes too slow for you.

This is from the original game of the Dev:
https://f95zone.to/threads/parody-sex-life-v0-40-paradicezone.36442/

Public Sex Life H is basically the same just with unique characters and no parody. But the Parody-Version is pretty abandoned, if I am not mistaken.
nah it was a joke lol, just thought it was random all of a sudden it says megumin, also sometimes he uses froppy instead of froggy

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Q&A:

How long until it's caught up in content?

- Now that all the systems are in place, it shouldn't be too long until every scene is caught up. Maybe two months or less, and it should be caught up. In the meantime you will get frequent releases, once a week on my patreon and once every two weeks for public releases. Check my patreon if you want the latest release.

Isn't it too much work to add so much to every scene?

- The process to add clothes/hairstyles/accessories to every scene is all automated. Making a new animation takes less than an hour to make. It's actually easier than the old way I was doing things, since I'm able to reuse animations/poses, and don't have to make new renderings for every new scene. This will allow me to add new content faster, and easier. So that means larger releases.

I want to emphasize, that this new system will allow me to add MORE content FASTER. I know it's hard to believe, but it's vastly more efficient in adding content to scenes, since I no longer have to animate each new scene.

What sets it apart from other games with customization?

- Most renpy games that have some customization are extremely limited, where you only have a single image that you can customize, and they are forced to make scenes around that single image, or they remove all custom clothes from you character.

Since I'm able to include all clothes/accessories in every pose/animation, I'm not limited on how I make scenes. There won't just be a single image of your character that is customized, but instead Your character will have a huge amount of different positions, all with complete customization ontop of also being completely animated. Your choice of pants, shirt, collar, will all stay consistent throughout every scene!

This has elements of the Fixer!

- It's made pretty clear that I'm using systems from the Fixer, and I've given him credit for that ingame. As well as supporting him, financially as a thank you. I've made every effort to make sure I'm not using any of his assets, and the Gameplay/Story is going to be different enough to set it apart. I've tried giving him as much credit as possible, but there's always going to be people who are upset that not everything is original, while overlooking the fact that both of us are using Honey Select assets... But without Sam, I would not be able to make these customizations, so I thank him for his genius.

Will this be available for Moblie?

- Yes, since the file size has been reduced to 1gb, I can now start making Mobile versions again. You should get a release for it soon.

I hate the new additions!

- I am a developer that can't do anything right, I update Harem route, I get people upset that I didn't update Whore route, I update whore route, I get people upset I didn't update Harem route. I add a female protag, everyone says the game is doomed. It is what it is.

I'm here to just make a cool game man, I literally couldn't find a game with this amount of customization, that isn't a 3d game, and those never have that much story. So I wanted to make a game that has a large amount of customization in it, that also has a story. That's it, I just want to make a game. I'm not trying to reach a certain demographic, I just want to make a game I want to make.

Hopefully this change will be for the better, time will tell.

Thank you all who have been supporting me, hopefully I can get some new life into this game, and it can grow. I'm really not limited on how much customization I can add, so new hairs, new faces, new clothes/accessories can be added in the future. Pregnancy will be added soon too! Hopefully some of you go onto my discord, or patreon and give me some suggestions!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes