Mar 29, 2023
dumb question: is this the same public sex life game with that crazy yandere girl at the beginning? The one who comes at your door etc. ? Or is this a new version?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Reposting because people aren't seeing it.

Q&A:

How long until it's caught up in content?

- Now that all the systems are in place, it shouldn't be too long until every scene is caught up. Maybe two months or less, and it should be caught up. In the meantime you will get frequent releases, once a week on my patreon and once every two weeks for public releases. Check my patreon if you want the latest release.

Isn't it too much work to add so much to every scene?

- The process to add clothes/hairstyles/accessories to every scene is all automated. Making a new animation takes less than an hour to make. It's actually easier than the old way I was doing things, since I'm able to reuse animations/poses, and don't have to make new renderings for every new scene. This will allow me to add new content faster, and easier. So that means larger releases.

I want to emphasize, that this new system will allow me to add MORE content FASTER. I know it's hard to believe, but it's vastly more efficient in adding content to scenes, since I no longer have to animate each new scene.

What sets it apart from other games with customization?

- Most renpy games that have some customization are extremely limited, where you only have a single image that you can customize, and they are forced to make scenes around that single image, or they remove all custom clothes from you character.

Since I'm able to include all clothes/accessories in every pose/animation, I'm not limited on how I make scenes. There won't just be a single image of your character that is customized, but instead Your character will have a huge amount of different positions, all with complete customization ontop of also being completely animated. Your choice of pants, shirt, collar, will all stay consistent throughout every scene!

This has elements of the Fixer!

- It's made pretty clear that I'm using systems from the Fixer, and I've given him credit for that ingame. As well as supporting him, financially as a thank you. I've made every effort to make sure I'm not using any of his assets, and the Gameplay/Story is going to be different enough to set it apart. I've tried giving him as much credit as possible, but there's always going to be people who are upset that not everything is original, while overlooking the fact that both of us are using Honey Select assets... But without Sam, I would not be able to make these customizations, so I thank him for his genius.

Will this be available for Moblie?

- Yes, since the file size has been reduced to 1gb, I can now start making Mobile versions again. You should get a release for it soon.

I hate the new additions!

- I am a developer that can't do anything right, I update Harem route, I get people upset that I didn't update Whore route, I update whore route, I get people upset I didn't update Harem route. I add a female protag, everyone says the game is doomed. It is what it is.

I'm here to just make a cool game man, I literally couldn't find a game with this amount of customization, that isn't a 3d game, and those never have that much story. So I wanted to make a game that has a large amount of customization in it, that also has a story. That's it, I just want to make a game. I'm not trying to reach a certain demographic, I just want to make a game I want to make.

Hopefully this change will be for the better, time will tell.

Thank you all who have been supporting me, hopefully I can get some new life into this game, and it can grow. I'm really not limited on how much customization I can add, so new hairs, new faces, new clothes/accessories can be added in the future. Pregnancy will be added soon too! Hopefully some of you go onto my discord, or patreon and give me some suggestions!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Saw the new preview pics and I must say, it looks underwhelming, at least to me. I don't know, where the need for a complete character and apparantly gameplay overhaul came from. Reading the comments, it's basically a complete rework, again, instead of finishing the game at some point. And these "Q&A" didn't really answer anything. I don't know, if I want to waste time with this, especially since I have to restart once again, it not like it would be my 5th forced restart at this point, because dev changed things in a way, that it makes the saves unusable. :FacePalm:

For sure, this won't go to ignore at this point, but it also won't stay on my watch list. Best of luck, for whatever you try to accomplish with constantly reworking and never finishing anything.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
that actually is a huge difference...you might not think it is but it still is...close to 20% more scenes on whore route.
the fact that they split in more paths that's not really up to discussion since they both are apart of whore route.
and besides that...the fact of the matter still remains ..last 6 updates ...4 were for whore route...
Dude, you've been around here long enough to know that if you don't like a game for whatever reason, just find a new game that you like, relieve your stress, and ours, from hearing your whining. With all that effort you put into complaining you could have made your own perfect game, just the way you want it to be. So chill out, it's just a game, and a pretty good one at that.

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023
Dude, you've been around here long enough to know that if you don't like a game for whatever reason, just find a new game that you like, relieve your stress, and ours, from hearing your whining. With all that effort you put into complaining you could have made your own perfect game, just the way you want it to be. So chill out, it's just a game, and a pretty good one at that.
Ha! haha

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Okay, after testing for a bit (I had no idea this game is _replacing_ the old PSL game), I am slightly confused.

First, the good:

- The customization is actually quite cool and I had no idea such a thing was possible in Ren'py. Amazing stuff, although I have to say that the old Sam and Rachael already looked fucking great and it was only the teacher that I felt was a little 'bland'.
- The fact that the game can be updated faster this way even is also great. It's rare that things go in that direction these days. For most games, the waiting gets longer and longer until updates are finally released while having the same amount of content, leading to a lot of disappointment.
- It's still Public Sex Life and thematically, it is just exactly my cup of tea. The idea behind it stays just as hot as it's ever been.

The bad / criticisms:

- Quality wise, the game took a dip. The game is laggy on my relatively good system, especially during the sex scenes, and those don't look as good and the animations are mostly choppy. A clear downgrade from the previous iteration.
- Going from one place to another doesn't feel good and unintuitive.
- Going to sleep early doesn't start a new day.
- Too many clicks to get to your bedroom. Needs either a button that takes you directly to your bedroom or just a "skip to next day" button imo.
- The cartoon pussy sprite during a climax is weird

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I dig where you want it to be, but this needs more quality of life and completion to be worth the new download for older folks, and I can see the painful navigation turning off some folks.

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Should just come clean with a new name for the game and put abandoned on the PSL. I get it's your game and all, just think folks would have way less hate knowing the original game is done and this is a new game. No matter how you spin it, it just is.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Oof, this is much worse than old version. Even ignoring the lack of content, seeming removal of gallery and the girls designs being much worse until you manually fix them, its much slower to navigate thanks to adding scenes of the mc traveling between every area (do we really need to see him say excuse me and pass people every single time we use the bus?). The only upsides seem to be the 'slave' (corrupt but not sharing) path option and being able to dress the girls like sluts without them being everyones sluts.

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
That you even dare to call this snot an update...
In any case, my Silver Sup will be frozen from now on until the previous content is available again and playability is restored...
And I want the Gallery back...
You have three months or I'm final out ...

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
From the pics posted in OP, at least for me previous models of characters looked better, it might be somewhat fixed with various customization options, but i doubt it. Reading that it's an overhaul, meaning it needs to be started all over again and previous saves are nuked will probably result in me never playing this game again or putting it on hold for a long time (happened with wicked rouge for example) due to constant rotation of other updated games with working saves and new ones which are interesting to waste time on. It's a shame because this game is simple and nice, it might be better if dev finished previous version then released overhaul or somehow made it possible for old saves to work.

Reactions: Knickers2504

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
From the pics posted in OP, at least for me previous models of characters looked better, it might be somewhat fixed with various customization options, but i doubt it. Reading that it's an overhaul, meaning it needs to be started all over again and previous saves are nuked will probably result in me never playing this game again or putting it on hold for a long time (happened with wicked rouge for example) due to constant rotation of other updated games with working saves and new ones which are interesting to waste time on. It's a shame because this game is simple and nice, it might be better if dev finished previous version then released overhaul or somehow made it possible for old saves to work.
There's 13 different faces to choose from, so hope that helps.

I tried uploading the old version too, but they just kept removing it...

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes