Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah, not really digging it. I dont really like customization elements, at least I dont really like the results. I think before it was nice enough, pregnancy on or off and some clothes. The characters also looked better than what you can achieve with customization.

Good luck with the game, if it caught up to the former progress, it will probably be a lot of fun to play. But I dont really like it anymore like this, so I will stop following.

But I really hope that the Dev is happy with the game and that others like it more than me.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Well that was a bloody friggin mess!!!
Game lags on my 13900k with a 4070 video card??
Wtf......

Customization?
I call bullshit - as ALL characters look like clones of the same model.
They are all, way to generic looking.
Changing clothes is cool and all - but why the charter change?
Laziness possibly?

For a sandbox game - trying to move from one place to the next is beyond frustrating.

And that does not include all the other issues, others have mentioned.

Had to delete this game.
I do miss the old one though.
So sad. (n)

same 3950x with 3080ti 64gb ram, even tried moving the game on an nvme drive still lags the f out, i missed the pre-"revamped"

RAlN

Feb 19, 2021
Wow.. I didn't really dig the game before this whole remake, but it was DECENT, it was unique, it had it's charm so I'd check it every once in a while..
But what is this? The whole UI is a blatant rip-off from another game, it's lacking, there is barely any customization in comparison to the other game.

3 frames animations look bad, there is a little zoom in that even makes it pixelated, yet the game runs heavily on the PC.
So terrible gifs, terrible renders, lies about customization, stolen content from another creator, lag, despite the low quality.

It feels.. sketchy.. like I'm not sure if my PC is compromised because I ran this..

Should've just wrapped up the original game and created a new one for a different market.
Wouldn't have lost your supporters just because you're starting a new project I'm sure. But you'll likely take a hit for this kind of remake.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Yep... sorry, but if you cant massively improve overall performance as well of quality of animations I would say that was a really bad step...
Performance is just always important, you can't have it lagging all the time and 3fps animations, then better none at all...
And quality, I am not generally against the customization, I get your point, but if it just looks flat out worse its not worth it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PublicSexLifeH-0.76b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Love customization, love clothing systems, love it all around.
but, i can make the girls wear whatever i want right from the start, including fully nude. is this supposed to stay like that?
also, the avatar at the bottom showing what room you're in is always female, regardless of gender chosen.

Reactions: IInhaleThezone

Excelsoxls

Jan 31, 2022
Just got into this game, I didn't get to play the old version.
Is it a known bug that the game crashes on the scene where the girl's roommate is masturbating on the kitchen? I'm stuck at that part.
Also, can someone post the old version here? I'm curious to what it was like.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
l wonder if anyone playtests their games to run smoothly or make a 'potato mode'(low spec mode) so pretty much anything can run it(not too old). l see the modern era of games failing to reach good perfomance.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020

android ver. 0.76b
It'll prompt you to download the Terabox app. The file is available in the app. After downloading in it, you can install and play it offline.
Size: 1.28GB
Thanks a lot to whoever ported it.
p.s. Screenshots shown on the website are from older version of PSL

Last edited:

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
So...is someone gonna have to make a gallery mod now for this update or do we have to wait a while for devs to re-add it back to the game?

Jun 13, 2021

android ver. 0.76b
It'll prompt you to download the Terabox app. The file is available in the app. After downloading in it, you can install and play it offline.
Size: 1.28GB
Thanks a lot to whoever ported it.
p.s. Screenshots shown on the website are from older version of PSL
Say file not there

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes