JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Well, color me not very surprised that the Dev is starting to treat this game like this. He did the same to his first game and it looks like he's doing the same to this one. What a shame considering his first game was really good. Great models. Simple but interesting stories. None of that mattered though above the allure of making more money.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
The dev has put the game back to the original way it was not the customizable version.
It's more like the new project was too ambitious... and a ton of work is needed. Good luck working alone, LOL.
Not to mention all girls are based on the same model, with only cosmetic changes.
Maybe i'm wrong, but after the (empty and superbugged) demo nothing new popped out so far.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
At this point, it seems that the real question is, "Who has the last 'real' version?"

But if the dev has truly reverted to the "last known good" version, then I suppose the answer to that is v.0.76a?

Reactions: Grelk

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
One day the gallery will be updated to actually include new content so I don't gotta make 50 bazilionty and a half saves.
I actually like the girl customizationa and the option to turn off sharing but still do whore route so I can have the girl dress in sexy clothes without her fucking half the class.

Reactions: a2316312

sajdhs

Jan 19, 2020
Latest version is working pretty well as an apk without any issues (except the loading screen that takes forever to load). And even the last high quality version of the game works well. Why do you need joiplay?

Btw is this game dead or what? Ever since the dev released the separate game there's no news on this one. It's almost a year I think...
This was already my favourite VN of all (I mean the default one, not this current one) but it's so disappointing it's not continuing
Cause the Android version stay in 0.55 and I want play new one. But no one update and only joiplay can help

Phoenix007

Apr 3, 2018
Well, I was stupid, and despite all the people complaining about the dev, I decided to attempt to subscribe to the patreon to see if maybe there was a fix for the outfit pack noted above. Checked the release thread in the patreon, clicked the link in the release thread for the outfit pack, downloaded the pack, and when I applied it, the game broke again.

To the Dev:
I'm a fulltime professional developer, been doing it for 10 years. We have a QA team that QA's our codework and I get that you don't have those resources. However, when you have a "Paid" portion of your game (The outfit pack). You might want to make sure it works before you release an update in the future... to me, it's the bare minimum, and its exactly why I was a patreon for all of 10 minutes. It's clear you didn't even test it as the game doesn't even launch with that pack installed.

If it "Works on your machine" you might want to consider some sort of testing process in a "Clean" environment... that is of course, you care about the money your games are bringing in. Microsoft Azure free accounts give 1500 VM hours... just sayin.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes