ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Well, I was stupid, and despite all the people complaining about the dev, I decided to attempt to subscribe to the patreon to see if maybe there was a fix for the outfit pack noted above. Checked the release thread in the patreon, clicked the link in the release thread for the outfit pack, downloaded the pack, and when I applied it, the game broke again.

To the Dev:
I'm a fulltime professional developer, been doing it for 10 years. We have a QA team that QA's our codework and I get that you don't have those resources. However, when you have a "Paid" portion of your game (The outfit pack). You might want to make sure it works before you release an update in the future... to me, it's the bare minimum, and its exactly why I was a patreon for all of 10 minutes. It's clear you didn't even test it as the game doesn't even launch with that pack installed.

If it "Works on your machine" you might want to consider some sort of testing process in a "Clean" environment... that is of course, you care about the money your games are bringing in. Microsoft Azure free accounts give 1500 VM hours... just sayin.
It did work when I released it, had zero complaints about it being broken until this release. So might just have been broken this release I guess? Fix is coming real soon since I was just away and couldn't the last couple of days.

There's really no reason to test outfit packs every single release, It's just a side effect from having to undo the Remastered version. Kind of a one time problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: JapanFreak

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Quick question: i bought the cafe, but....how can i put on work any girl there? I need some specific conditions? Or there's a specific girl who wants to work there?

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
It did work when I released it, had zero complaints about it being broken until this release. So might just have been broken this release I guess? Fix is coming real soon since I was just away and couldn't the last couple of days.

There's really no reason to test outfit packs every single release, It's just a side effect from having to undo the Remastered version. Kind of a one time problem.
Any ETA on the pack being fixed?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
compressed version?
The game's files are already compressed to the limit, but I like a challenge. I hope the "extreme compression" I just did didn't ruin the game's visuals too much.

Public Sex Life H [v0.76b] [ParadiceZone]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 955 MB

Note. Although the download file says "76a", the "options.rpy" file says 76b. The SDK builds the packages according to what is described in the options.rpy file. So it was 76b.

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
The game's files are already compressed to the limit, but I like a challenge. I hope the "extreme compression" I just did didn't ruin the game's visuals too much.

Public Sex Life H [v0.76b] [ParadiceZone]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 955 MB

Note. Although the download file says "76a", the "options.rpy" file says 76b. The SDK builds the packages according to what is described in the options.rpy file. So it was 76b.

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone needs to say how much difference is this and the main version based on quality?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Mega

Here fork of mega link of latest patreon post + char pack post link fork.
Question re the Mega link. The 0.76a file I selected from F95 is just 2gb, yet it shows as 4.2g in the link provided?

Also all those listed files? Where are they supposed to end up in the install?

Thanks

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes