jonyjack

Sep 27, 2021
Mọi người đừng lo lắng, phiên bản tiếp theo bạn sẽ có tùy chọn để chơi trò chơi như mọi khi.

Giao diện cập nhật mới này sẽ chỉ là tùy chọn, đủ dễ dàng để thực hiện cả hai
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Trò chơi này không hoạt động trên joyplay ??

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PublicSexLifeH-0.76bRemasteredDemo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PublicSexLifeH-0.75b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Latest version is working pretty well as an apk without any issues (except the loading screen that takes forever to load). And even the last high quality version of the game works well. Why do you need joiplay?

Btw is this game dead or what? Ever since the dev released the separate game there's no news on this one. It's almost a year I think...
This was already my favourite VN of all (I mean the default one, not this current one) but it's so disappointing it's not continuing

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Latest version is working pretty well as an apk without any issues (except the loading screen that takes forever to load). And even the last high quality version of the game works well. Why do you need joiplay?

Btw is this game dead or what? Ever since the dev released the separate game there's no news on this one. It's almost a year I think...
This was already my favourite VN of all (I mean the default one, not this current one) but it's so disappointing it's not continuing
Based on the current track record, this dev will not finish ANY of their games, and prefers to copy/paste and start a brand new game they will also never finish.

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
There's alot of requests made in the thread, but no recent post of a completed save file, for either version.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I just played the remade version. I can't believe how bad it actually is. All the beautiful girls - Rachel, Teacher, Sam, Sakura gone, replaced with what looks like cardboard cut outs with massive aliasing, all with the same body and generic looking faces. I talked to Rachel and her body was so jagged she looked like a serrated knife edge.

If the dev continues down this path this game will die because the image quality looks like something from 10 years ago. It is one massive downgrade. :cry:

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes