DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
ParadiceZone
Dev, i think you chose wrong way from start...
You think it coll every time play from both saves?
I mean 1 save whore route and other harem route?
Why you can not fist complete story for one route and only when start other route?
Becose player can play only one route it need or have another save or reset progress (realy stupud idea)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, so this tells me that the dev definitely comes from an IT background. In one of the early scenes with Carol in chapter 1, she is drinking from a coffee cup with the acronym PEBKAC. Even though I worked in IT for years, I wasn't familiar with that acronym. I looked it up and it stands for Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Computer. In other words, what's wrong with the computer is due to an operator error of some kind.

Off-topic explanation and illustration of PEBKAC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Ok, so this tells me that the dev definitely comes from an IT background. In one of the early scenes with Carol in chapter 1, she is drinking from a coffee cup with the acronym PEBKAC. Even though I worked in IT for years, I wasn't familiar with that acronym. I looked it up and it stands for Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Computer. In other words, what's wrong with the computer is due to an operator error of some kind.

Off-topic explanation and illustration of PEBKAC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wrong game, Howd you get here lol

• Haha
Reactions: combige

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
How developers routinely put in the effort to make custom models and animate them, a task which isn't exactly easy, only to then absolutely refuse to run anything resembling proof-reading or even a spellcheck continues to baffle me to this day.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I played the love routes for the 3 girls. Then started a new game to play the whore route. I finished both Raven/Rachel's and Samantha's route but for some reason Teach's route never started.

I attended class a few times talked to Teach a few times but all she would say to me is, Something I can help you with MC? This in version .7

When I played version .5 I was able to do things with teach as well.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There's a built in cheat, click the dice icon in the main menu and that will enable cheats for you. Including a money cheat
i dunno if its because i got the lastest version PublicSexLifeH-v0.7-pc but im not seeing dice anywhere
what main menu like where options and load/save are or game screen i clicked the padlock no dice there and bell just reset girls
dont see any dice anywhere but thanks for the reply :D

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I played the love routes for the 3 girls. Then started a new game to play the whore wrote. I finished both Raven/Rachel's and Samantha's route but for some reason Teach's route never started.

I attended class a few times talked to Teach a few times but all she would say to me is, Something I can help you with MC? This in version .7

When I played version .5 I was able to do things with teach as well.
I have the same problem. I played through Sam and Raven/Rachel but when I approach the teacher, all she does is ask if she can help me. No other options. I need the third room in the mansion to be filled to round out my proper harem.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I have the same problem. I played through Sam and Raven/Rachel but when I approach the teacher, all she does is ask if she can help me. No other options. I need the third room in the mansion to be filled to round out my proper harem.
First floor hallway, There's a guy you need to talk to before you talk to the Teacher

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i found this interesting..why is teacher C18?is that a reference to like a fighter jet or something?
(no pun intended)seems fitting considering she has a COCK PIT lmfao.
ive opened up both routes for girls harem and of course whore route so ive a question for the DEV of game
i have 2 different saves because of the 2 different routes harem and whore routes
harem saves i can move sam and teacher in no problem cant seem to get rachael although im thinking she is on whore route
going to reset her and see if i can get her on harem route
as for the saved whore routes only one ive moved into mansion is froggy teacher remains as it was saved last game
says end of whore route ..so only way the girls can live with you is if they are on harem routes and NOT whore routes right?
for a future suggestion regardless if any of the girls live in mansion or not maybe set it with options for ither 1 or more
of the girls to goto work for you as for now its only rachael

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
i found this interesting..why is teacher C18?is that a reference to like a fighter jet or something?
(no pun intended)seems fitting considering she has a COCK PIT lmfao.
ive opened up both routes for girls harem and of course whore route so ive a question for the DEV of game
i have 2 different saves because of the 2 different routes harem and whore routes
harem saves i can move sam and teacher in no problem cant seem to get rachael although im thinking she is on whore route
going to reset her and see if i can get her on harem route
as for the saved whore routes only one ive moved into mansion is froggy teacher remains as it was saved last game
says end of whore route ..got lost in my thoughts forget what i wanted to ask
for a future suggestion regardless if any of the girls live in mansion or not maybe set it with options for ither 1 or more
of the girls to goto work for you as for now its only rachael
All the girls will eventually be able to work with you, and currently only Sam and Teacher Harem route can move in with you.

Reactions: str8up

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I was just wondering how good these scenes would be if the lighting weren’t so wrong.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
When talking to Sam at the pool she is constantly wearing her school uniform instead of her swimsuit including the ones I give her.

Reactions: Walharr

Walharr

Oct 23, 2018
t
I have a problem with Sam/Froggy and her swimsuit ... I bought her the lowest tier swimsuit in advance and now where I get the message to give her the swimsuit before the next tournament, I cant give it to her ... It´s selected in the inventory (the 25$ one) and I try to talk to her ... but it shows no option to give her the swimsuit ... I even tried to buy her the 100$ one (next sluttier one) .. but again no option to give it to her ...
I´m playing her on the corruption route ...

... edit ...
I was able to buy the first swimsuit again and now I´m able to give it to Sam , but after the scene I have still the first one in my bag ... should go on a "to-be-fix-list" ^^
the same problem here two

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Hi i encountered error in android version. It happened at the end of teacher whore route. Orders=>teach the class=>how to pleasure a man=>group paticipation. This choice brings the error with missing assets\png. Now the gallery is bugging out if i want to see teachers whore route. Ill attach traceback log. I was using an old save ill try to see if a fresh start gives the same error or not.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes