Jul 15, 2019
Which route has the most content? I would assume the whore route when u whore em out to others... But I'm selfish af lol with girls in games haha I DNT like to be cucked I like to fuck others I also like to ntr others also I DNT like getting ntr haha selfish player I am haha

poldy

Jan 13, 2019
So i did the memory reset for Rachel after i finished her love rout since i wanted to see the other one and it dosen't seem to advance past taking her underwear. I get the scene where she goes in to school falls and flashes someone but nothing after that. What is it im missing?
i have the same problem what i shloud do now ? should i grind everything from start ?

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
I failed to find the threesomes on her whore route. I thought they'd be related to the other two girls at the mansion but only Rachel has access for now. What did I miss?

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
^ same here. I didn't even get 4 new scenes on the whore route. Got one event and then one scene when you ask her to move in to the mansion. Then there's no content until a future version

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I'm stuck. With every girl I get the question to move in.
When I say Yes. I get the remark to lookfor bigger place.

But how to get a bigger place. ANd do you have to choose one to live with you, or can you choose multiple girl to live with you?

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
I'm stuck. With every girl I get the question to move in.
When I say Yes. I get the remark to lookfor bigger place.

But how to get a bigger place. ANd do you have to choose one to live with you, or can you choose multiple girl to live with you?
At the shop you can buy a mansion for 1k, then you can invite girls to live with you. In this version, only the goth girl can move in.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

How can I delete all old save-files?
I want start the game from the begiinning without the old files.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
At the shop you can buy a mansion for 1k, then you can invite girls to live with you. In this version, only the goth girl can move in.
Just in the last version I had both the Teach and the Swim girl move into the mansion. I even had a threesome with them. Did the Dev go backwards and make it so only the goth girl could move in? Though I would like to have the goth girl move in since she is my fav.

Dev there is some confusion on the naming of Rachel/Raven sometimes in dialogue her name is Raven but the title on her dialogue card is Rachel. Really though I think the name Raven fits her better. It fits her beautiful jet black hair and her sexy goth look.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just in the last version I had both the Teach and the Swim girl move into the mansion. I even had a threesome with them. Did the Dev go backwards and make it so only the goth girl could move in? Though I would like to have the goth girl move in since she is my fav.

Dev there is some confusion on the naming of Rachel/Raven sometimes in dialogue her name is Raven but the title on her dialogue card is Rachel. Really though I think the name Raven fits her better. It fits her beautiful jet black hair and her sexy goth look.
I think who can move in depends if you are on love or whore route. Dev is still busy finishing up those parts before the cafe/bordello paths start and not all chars are as far along yet on all paths.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I just love this game, but sometimes is really hard to get the full gallery since some scenes are with harem and whore together
btw: how can I get the third teacher harem route, not sure why it is the only one i am missing

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Full gallery at this point is a little bit tricky. First have Sam(harem) and Teacher(harem) at house, then make a save before Rachel(whore) come to the house. Reset the Teacher then invite Rachel you get one 3some scene, reload then reset Sam then invite Rachel you get the other scene. The rest should be easy.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes