ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
When Raven goes in the Park Naked, she is suppose to get $200, but when the scene ends, the $200 is not added.

Love this game, the only thing that would make it better for me is if you added a crossdressing trap to corrupt, that would be awesome. Maybe start with an effeminate boy, buy clothes for him in store, toys....

The slave routes are a nice idea, but just seems to be whore route without the whoring. Should include some fetish stuff like watersports, bdsm, etc..

Just some ideas :)

Last edited:

skittlemush

Jan 14, 2019
Encountered a bug, more of an odd convenience type one. Early in the game with rachel I barely did her first 3 lust training scenes. Now whenever I go into any of the lust training tabs, and click the back tab twice, it puts her in a mansion room instead and if i go back im in a mansion [which i assume is unlocked later]. Only thing it really influenced was that i could make her use a vibe as a normal state and make he work at the bar before it's actually unlocked but yeah

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Encountered a bug, more of an odd convenience type one. Early in the game with rachel I barely did her first 3 lust training scenes. Now whenever I go into any of the lust training tabs, and click the back tab twice, it puts her in a mansion room instead and if i go back im in a mansion [which i assume is unlocked later]. Only thing it really influenced was that i could make her use a vibe as a normal state and make he work at the bar before it's actually unlocked but yeah
Redownloaded from mega, its been fixed.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when you invite girl to your room at night get black screen BUT at least sound (sarcasm) Screenshot.png

• Haha
Reactions: Xtmr61

andrew123123

Aug 12, 2018
Thanks me later.
Full completed except for rachel. I can't find 2 scene. I have tried many times.
(Note: There are some slots which are written "WIP" on them. These are for next update. Don't worry if you can't unlock)
thanks man, you're a live saver

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I cant see any of the webm video files ingame, just black screens ... anyone knows why and how to solve this problem?
I can play all webm videos fine in windows - just not ingame.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I have a question. It's not "Which is better, Public Sex Life or Public Sex Life H?", but I read the dev note that this is a reskin of PSL. Yet there is a discrepancy in the tags of both games.
So my question is, whether the two of them get different content, if yes, what are the differences between the games - besides the reskin? Are they at the same point in the story?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I have a question. It's not "Which is better, Public Sex Life or Public Sex Life H?", but I read the dev note that this is a reskin of PSL. Yet there is a discrepancy in the tags of both games.
So my question is, whether the two of them get different content, if yes, what are the differences between the games - besides the reskin? Are they at the same point in the story?
Same content, almost at same point of story. Parody has a fourth girl introduced though. This version has more content for Rachael/Raven at the moment.

Reactions: Grimtown

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont care what anyone says i still and always will say both games fucking rock !!!
still cant decide what one i like the best haha tight tie lmao :D
keep up the great work bro

Reactions: Ooh
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes