Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
some scens with rqchel like gloryhole are locked but i already did them thius is not the first time it happend maybe a cheat that unlocks sll scenes

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
i cannot progress the mansion scenes it says to ask them to sleep with you, but i don't get other scenes besides the sex scene 1.
Keep Asking Rachel to sleep with you and go to bed every time and then u will see different scenes happening

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
- Go to the classroom before evening but after morning (or keep studing by clicking the blackboard until she appear in the classroom)
- Click on her with your mouse (or finger if you're using android) and don't forget to have at least $50 early game
- ????
- Profit
i complete both route of other two girls i have about 1000$ i know she was spawn after afternoon class.when i try to talk to her she said (my character name) and what`s up

Reactions: TheHighlander

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
i complete both route of other two girls i have about 1000$ i know she was spawn after afternoon class.when i try to talk to her she said (my character name) and what`s up
Go to entrance of the school, first floor. Talk to the guy there.

UnluckyCat13

Jul 25, 2019
Still cant progress with Rachel after public blowjob, obedience options are still locked even after updating to v0.11.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Keep Asking Rachel to sleep with you and go to bed every time and then u will see different scenes happening
How many times? I asked her over 10 times already and its always the same fucking scene.

What is the point of this?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Can i ask you how many times i have to invite the girls to sleep with me to enable the sexual services in the Mansion?

I invited Rachel over 15 times and counting and nothing
It should be a new scene every time until you get all of them. Give me your save, maybe there's a bug

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes