Nov 25, 2017
When I saw this in the updates I was excited to potentially see what the fourth character will look like in this version. Oh well. I guess I can't complain about new content from such a reliable dev. I know the day will come.

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
It seems like I'm stuck but I'm not sure. I'm playing through the love route with everyone and I've got the teacher and Sam living with me. I got Rachael all the way through to having sex in class but I can't seem to get any further. Not sure if I'm missing something.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
It seems like I'm stuck but I'm not sure. I'm playing through the love route with everyone and I've got the teacher and Sam living with me. I got Rachael all the way through to having sex in class but I can't seem to get any further. Not sure if I'm missing something.
Thats the end of Rachaels love route, game is still in development

Reactions: Ooh

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Will this game get the same content than the other one? Mostly ask about fourth girl and extra events with different girls.

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020
I have a problem in the gallery of this game. On my first sitting in playing this game I unlocked many gallery scenes of the teacher and some of sam's. But then once I exited the game and then reentered it, the gallery scenes are locked again.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
how to interact with teacher?
- Go to the classroom before evening but after morning (or keep studing by clicking the blackboard until she appear in the classroom)
- Click on her with your mouse (or finger if you're using android) and don't forget to have at least $50 early game
- ????
- Profit

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Has the original one just not been getting updated?
I've seen 3-4 updates of this one without seeing the original pop up.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes