gatekeeper8

Jul 3, 2017
any one know any games similar to this. i mean i have found games that do the whole slave/love route thing but none that incorporates exhibitionism and humiliation quite like this. only ones i can think of are corruption and the avatar the last air bender game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So im stuck with the teacher after some time when u had anal with her and u want to see her again i get booted back to the house

Is that a glitch or something

Reactions: Kageoni69

clfs

Jul 17, 2018
How close is this to being caught up with the game it's a remake of? I'm ondering when we'll start seeing dual releases. I totally understand the dev's logic (and I hope this one nets plenty of income), but I'm itching to turn Raven, Froppy, and A18 into my personal cum-to-money alchemy experiments. I can't wait to whore those three out more.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Public Sex Life H [v0.22] [ParadiceZone] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.03 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.01 GB

Compressed PC Size: 608.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 591.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Have Rachael in Mansion. Keep getting message she is tired and won't do any more work and needs to be reassigned. Can't find any option in Mansion screens to reassign her.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Hmm there seems to be a bug. Let me start from the beginning. I started a new playtrough. Started with Emilia. So she moved in with the MC. Then after some Time she left the note where she moved out. Then i found her at the School and she moved in again. But the day after that event when i go to the School the MC say again even when she is back at the Home with the MC View attachment 979996
That is a bit annoying when it pop op every Time when i want to go to the School :rolleyes:
Where did you find Emilia? I have searched everywhere.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
The focus of this game is laser sharp. I more or less know exactly what I'm going to get, and I barely have to jump through any hoops to get it.

zanruel

Sep 29, 2019
i cant start the 2nd teacher event it just brings me home in the morning
(edit) started new game and skipped emilia gues her living with you prevents you from doing the event

Last edited:

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Okay So i just kept going to school repeatedly till a new event started. You talk to a guy in the hallway about the teacher.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes