jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
So does your other game need an "On Hold" tag placed on it? Is this still catching up to the content the other one has, or does it have more content now?

zeidel

Feb 18, 2018
With Linux, i got this:

./PublicSexLifeH.sh
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/tom/ab/renpy-deps/renpython/PyInstaller/fake/fake-site.py", line 77, in <module>
File "/Users/tom/ab/renpy-deps/renpython/PyInstaller/fake/fake-site.py", line 33, in init
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 49, in <module>
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/posixpath.py", line 15, in <module>
ImportError: Bad magic number in /home/ps/Downloads/gamesAkt/PublicSexLifeH-v0.22-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/stat.pyo

elmasrusito

Mar 14, 2019
I have a problem, can't see any image, only dialogue in the bottom text box, in every sex part. Can't even see it if I replay it in the gallery. is there any way to fix this?

zanruel

Sep 29, 2019
i also have bug that when i moved in sam after i moven in racheal some of racheal's scenes in the gallery got locked again

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
With Linux, i got this:

./PublicSexLifeH.sh
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/tom/ab/renpy-deps/renpython/PyInstaller/fake/fake-site.py", line 77, in <module>
File "/Users/tom/ab/renpy-deps/renpython/PyInstaller/fake/fake-site.py", line 33, in init
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 49, in <module>
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/posixpath.py", line 15, in <module>
ImportError: Bad magic number in /home/ps/Downloads/gamesAkt/PublicSexLifeH-v0.22-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/stat.pyo
stat-pyo file is broken.

Copy from another Ren'Py game the file lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/stat.pyo to lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7.
stat.pyo should be same date and length: 3031 bytes, Nov 3 2017

zeidel

Feb 18, 2018
stat-pyo file is broken.

Copy from another Ren'Py game the file lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/stat.pyo to lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7.
stat.pyo should be same date and length: 3031 bytes, Nov 3 2017

:) Thank you thats it.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Next two updates are Harem route for Emilia, and again Whore route story progression is finally caught up.

So you're going to see more balanced updates. Expect more Harem!
but harem is sooooo far behind so shouldnt we see a bunch of harem updates then after them more balance? like 5 or 6 of them?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just started playing around with this game, and overall I'm impressed. I'm not usually a fan of these types of games, but this has been fun and the whore route has been really good. Usually I'm more into the romance routes, but the whore route has kept my attention so far.

Glancing through the thread, I see a lot of glitches and errors and that the dev is working on them. How long has the game been out? This feels like a game that is still in beta, and that's fine I know not everyone is a professional, I just hope we aren't pushing out updates to a game that never fixes its existing bugs.

Edit- Ran into the Exception Error that I saw mentioned earlier. I'm on v0.22, I'll recheck the OP for a fix, but in the meantime does anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:

chatter29

Oct 22, 2017
In love route with Rachael, each time I go on date with her, there's no date and I instantly go to my house. Is this a bug or yet not implemented?

monocrime

Feb 27, 2020
Hi, im getting an error with Sam Whore route, particularly when i request for a reward, can anybody help debug it?

Full traceback:
File "taFroppy/2froppywhoremenu.rpyc", line 655, in script
File "D:\New folder (3)\PublicSexLifeH-v0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\New folder (3)\PublicSexLifeH-v0.22-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'playermotivation6'.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Hi, im getting an error with Sam Whore route, particularly when i request for a reward, can anybody help debug it?

Full traceback:
File "taFroppy/2froppywhoremenu.rpyc", line 655, in script
File "D:\New folder (3)\PublicSexLifeH-v0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\New folder (3)\PublicSexLifeH-v0.22-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'playermotivation6'.
Give me your save so I can look at it, this error shouldn't be a thing anymore.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes