SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Ok i found a new Bug. This time with Rachel . Let me start from the beginning.
After this Option : 1612745135824.png
I got this Message when i go to the Appartment :
1612745189457.png
Then i play the Event and 1 Day later when i go again to the Appartment i got the same event again
And then the third time the Event is different and Rachel say this :
1612745366250.png

Last edited:

Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
How do you get Sam to get work experience?
I clicked the event to get her to take the job at the cafe but now when I click on the cafe, nothing else to click there and she is not there. I go back to the mansion and she is there, click on her and then Talk, under Sexual Activities, it lists 4 events but with work days needed before they can happen. Click on one and get some dialog that ends with no scene since not enough work days, but now Sam is shown in the cafe with a new outfit but nothing else to do.

B0rito

Aug 5, 2019
How do you get Sam to get work experience?
I clicked the event to get her to take the job at the cafe but now when I click on the cafe, nothing else to click there and she is not there. I go back to the mansion and she is there, click on her and then Talk, under Sexual Activities, it lists 4 events but with work days needed before they can happen. Click on one and get some dialog that ends with no scene since not enough work days, but now Sam is shown in the cafe with a new outfit but nothing else to do.
Top right corner of the world map click on sam , then click on her pic in the top left corner and it will say selected, then simply click on the cafe and assign her to work there

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Public Sex Life H [v0.24 Public] [ParadiceZone] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (603 MB): - - -

Last edited:

Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
Top right corner of the world map click on sam , then click on her pic in the top left corner and it will say selected, then simply click on the cafe and assign her to work there
Thanks, I didn't realize you had to click on her picture to assign her to work. Still a bug when you can get the cafe options and outfit when she is at the mansion though.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Public Sex Life H [v0.24 Public] [ParadiceZone] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (585 MB): MEGA - - - -
This still indicates version 0.23

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican and Capt OA

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Amazing game(s)

Hahaha i love how sometimes parts of the code of the two games get mixed and the names get exchanged beetwen them, also idk if you were told but the headpats reactions sound like Teaching Feelings ones, if that's a reference then it's amazing

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Is it default disabled? I didn't even know that was a feature. Because I never disabled any content at the start of the game.
Shouldn't be, when you start a whore route you get a prompt saying if you want to disable it, go to settings and you can reenable it there

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Despite what everyone tells me when I get to the first girl who's hungry and click whore route. I can't just continue. It tells me it will be in a later update. I can disable prostitution to do slave route, but that's not allowed either--it says available in a later update. The only path I can currently take is the harem route. So, is it just the first girl you can't do whore route for? Or is there something wrong with the game I installed?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Despite what everyone tells me when I get to the first girl who's hungry and click whore route. I can't just continue. It tells me it will be in a later update. I can disable prostitution to do slave route, but that's not allowed either--it says available in a later update. The only path I can currently take is the harem route. So, is it just the first girl you can't do whore route for? Or is there something wrong with the game I installed?
I could be wrong, but I don't believe the whore route for that character has been added yet.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think the whore route isn't yet developed. But since I follow the harem route, and I don't do the others, I can't be sure.

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
As you know, all games have updates. With each update you are getting more stories etc to progress the game. So far there is not a lot of content for 4th girl becouse she is a new girl introduced few updates ago. Thats why she has only love route, but it will change with updates that will come in future. You have to be patient :)

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Whore route will be in a later update

Reactions: Lu1

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Whore route will be in a later update
So, it's just this girl you can't do whore route for? I don't mind if the content hasn't been added yet. I get that. I'm just not used to such messages so early in the game. This was literally the second girl I encountered after the Tifa-dressed girl in the library.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
So, it's just this girl you can't do whore route for? I don't mind if the content hasn't been added yet. I get that. I'm just not used to such messages so early in the game. This was literally the second girl I encountered after the Tifa-dressed girl in the library.
She doesn't have both routes because she's a new addition, Game is still in development, so there's going to be underdeveloped parts of the game.

Reactions: etidhxc

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
She doesn't have both routes because she's a new addition, Game is still in development, so there's going to be underdeveloped parts of the game.
Thanks. This suggests whore route is available for other girls. Didn't want to waste my time if the harem route is the only one available for all girls. It's unusual for the dev to add a new character like that at the beginning of the game.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes