Souma

Mar 13, 2018
Hi, im getting an error with Sam Whore route, particularly when i request for a reward, can anybody help debug it?

Full traceback:
File "taFroppy/2froppywhoremenu.rpyc", line 655, in script
File "D:\New folder (3)\PublicSexLifeH-v0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\New folder (3)\PublicSexLifeH-v0.22-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'playermotivation6'.
Me too :'(

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
For 3 Versions is now that bug .... Emilia is allready at LVL 3 at the Home from the MC but i still get that Message when i go to the School 1612241824472.png

Reactions: bored2131

L3siON21

Mar 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the fast & last 2 of corruption scene for Rachel before moving her to the mansion? I've done making her a toilet meat hole yet still can't find the last 2 panel from the gallery

Jul 10, 2020
maybe this was asked before and if it was i'm sorry in advance
i never played any of these two Public Sex Life games wich one should i play first if there is such a thing ?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
maybe this was asked before and if it was i'm sorry in advance
i never played any of these two Public Sex Life games wich one should i play first if there is such a thing ?
As per the Dev Notes in the OP:
This is essentially a reskin of my previous game. In order to increase the longevity of the game, I have disassociated the previous one from my patreon. Both games are still being worked on, so if you don't like this one, the other one is still available.
In other words, both are the same game but each has a different art style. This one is more of a "realistic" look while the other one is more of a "cartoon" style. So just play the one with the art style that you prefer.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Mega link please (windows). Thank you.
+1, yes please. Bit strange that both the Mac and Android versions have Mega d/l links but the Win/Linus doesn't. :unsure: Yet again I have to try and explain that all those other sites just give me so much trouble, that's if they even start a damn download in the first place. Both Filesupload and Nopy just hate me and flat out refuse to ever start a download, no matter what I try! Mixdrop and Pixeldrain are, at best, erratic, usually the download will start but soon after it fails. After that it's a case of restart, eventually followed by another fail, and so on until I get annoyed and give up! These days I've learnt to just not bother trying in the first place, saves me from so much anger and frustration! :mad: Mega works flawlessly for me, every single time, never a problem at all.

So please, can we have a Mega download link.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Corruption route is kinda two routes in one, sharing/prostitution is going to be completely optional. So if you just want a sluttier personality or a more corruption type game without any sharing/prostitution, that will be an option for you.
Love these types of Corruption/Harem games, The Personality transformations are fun to watch. I certainly like your story. Always look for similar games in between updates that have a decent story or transformations. If you could recommend any, due let me know. I Look forward to PSL-H 0.24 . Cheers.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Oh a new Update. I love it that this Game get so many Updates in a short Time. Even if that are small updates i dont mind. And finnaly the Bug with Emilia was fixed after 4 Updates :D Keep up the good work Dev

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
this have awesome amount of content....unfortunately minimal story (not exactly my thing) but it is still realy good game

edited:

this dont have only one monthly update but minimaly 2 in month (maybe more i dont watch this)

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes