JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Corruption route is kinda two routes in one, sharing/prostitution is going to be completely optional. So if you just want a sluttier personality or a more corruption type game without any sharing/prostitution, that will be an option for you.
Have 2 questions about this very interesting game. When will Emilia get the "WHORE" route, and Two, Are there plans for more girls out of curiosity?. Regardless. Cheers.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So this game is a lot of fun, but I wouldn't mind if the dev took a month or two and focused their effort on cleaning the game up. It feels to me like there are still a ton of glitches, odd ticks, unfinished/unpolished elements to the game. I would rather the dev go back and clean up some of the issues, before adding more to the game. It's like reinforcing the foundation before you build a second or third floor.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
anyone have the full save for latest version I lost my windows last eveneing and did not have emergency backup saves .... stupid me but did not backed them up ... will be really helpfull. thanks in forward.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Public Sex Life H [v0.24 Public] [ParadiceZone] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (603 MB): - - -
any plnat to compress v0.25?

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes