Skode

Mar 9, 2020
seems like the updates are giving less and less content
I disagree but depends on what your looking for in an update. The teacher was massively overdue an early game romance route - she is just a vending machine for sex scenes at the start of the game despite allegedly being touted as a main love interest in the game so ive no issues with that being a focus here (as we aint lacking in other girls to fuck with relative ease and emotion involved). We also recently got ourselves a new yandere character which shows the dev isnt done being ambitious in oing new directions with updates. Stills he is forever plagued by being accused of too focused on romance/whore routes in the past for several updates so i can understand if what ever your after you aint getting much in an update or two.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I haven't played this but why are all of the colors so washed out? It really detracts from scenes that I'm seeing in the preview.

Aug 9, 2018
seems like the updates are giving less and less content
If you check their patreon, they explained that they're currently in the middle of creating a whole outfit/pregnancy system that will let them pump out a new outfit every single week somehow (i dont know how this is even possible, but apparently it will be) so they said for the next month there are going to be less sex scenes while Paradice gets the system running in the background.

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
To the developer.
WTF?!!!
I had not played since V0.40. I had tons of clothing choices,could use and train girls. I even had a glory hole that earned me money with one of the girls. All that seems to be gone now with"get the pack on my patreon". In short you took things out of the game to gain profit...after it was released free and clear in an earlier version. I have zero training options as well...not for a single girl. Where did those all go?

WTF?
I will give you a day to reply,then I will write a review based on it and what happened in your game.
???
My guy, I understand that you're upset with the removal of features of a game, but did you actually just threaten the game dev with a negative review? In a public forum? When you apparently have access to his Patreon to contact him there? Where you also have access to previous posts which should have previous versions?
???

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
To the developer.
WTF?!!!
I had not played since V0.40. I had tons of clothing choices,could use and train girls. I even had a glory hole that earned me money with one of the girls. All that seems to be gone now with"get the pack on my patreon". In short you took things out of the game to gain profit...after it was released free and clear in an earlier version. I have zero training options as well...not for a single girl. Where did those all go?

WTF?
I will give you a day to reply,then I will write a review based on it and what happened in your game.
You should write a letter to the editor.

I bet that would get the dev's attention.

Reactions: Budman 1959

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
???
My guy, I understand that you're upset with the removal of features of a game, but did you actually just threaten the game dev with a negative review? In a public forum? When you apparently have access to his Patreon to contact him there? Where you also have access to previous posts which should have previous versions?
???
Contact on Patreon or via a private contact means little. Sure I may get some codes or such but what he has done is down right dirty.
Seriously. I have a different free version on another drive(down loaded from here on F95,where HE posted it). He has taken features out of his game as it has updated and made them now paid content. Pregnancy is another example. I could tell any girl to get pregnant and she would stop taking birth control. Now it is paid for content. This kind of underhandeness needs public attention. Previous version do not contain "new" content,why download again what I already have?

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Contact on Patreon or via a private contact means little. Sure I may get some codes or such but what he has done is down right dirty.
Seriously. I have a different free version on another drive(down loaded from here on F95,where HE posted it). He has taken features out of his game as it has updated and made them now paid content. Pregnancy is another example. I could tell any girl to get pregnant and she would stop taking birth control. Now it is paid for content. This kind of underhandeness needs public attention.
Either you are stupid or misleading the game with a different one.

Pregnancy is currently only implemented for Rachael and it has been a paid Pack since the introduction of Pregnancy and Outfits. It will be free once it is out of Beta (which probably means that every Character has Outfits and can get pregnant). But so far, only Rachael can get pregnant and only with the Pack from Patreon, which was like that all the time.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Seriously. I have a different free version on another drive(down loaded from here on F95,where HE posted it). He has taken features out of his game as it has updated and made them now paid content. Pregnancy is another example. I could tell any girl to get pregnant and she would stop taking birth control. Now it is paid for content. This kind of underhandeness needs public attention. Previous version do not contain "new" content,why download again what I already have?
I think you have the wrong game or something man, Only Rachael has pregnancy or an outfit, and it was never released outside the patreon. Pregnancy is not available for anyone else, nor have I taken content out and put it behind a paywall. The outfit for Rachael isn't complete enough to release to the public, or else I'd just get a mass amount of complaints stating it's not complete. You're reason to be upset here is just built on a huge misunderstanding that isn't even true, It's weird to go on here and threaten a developer before even finding out if the reason your upset is true or not.

Sounds to me like you just immediately assumed I'm EA, and didn't even care if that was true or not. I'm just a single person dude, I aint a greedy corporation trying to get rich off microtransactions. I put things into beta before releasing them to the public. The outfit/pregnancy will be released to the public as soon as it's complete enough to be accepted in.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I disagree but depends on what your looking for in an update. The teacher was massively overdue an early game romance route - she is just a vending machine for sex scenes at the start of the game despite allegedly being touted as a main love interest in the game so ive no issues with that being a focus here (as we aint lacking in other girls to fuck with relative ease and emotion involved). We also recently got ourselves a new yandere character which shows the dev isnt done being ambitious in oing new directions with updates. Stills he is forever plagued by being accused of too focused on romance/whore routes in the past for several updates so i can understand if what ever your after you aint getting much in an update or two.
Giving the teacher an actual name would be nice.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Either you are stupid or misleading the game with a different one.

Pregnancy is currently only implemented for Rachael and it has been a paid Pack since the introduction of Pregnancy and Outfits. It will be free once it is out of Beta (which probably means that every Character has Outfits and can get pregnant). But so far, only Rachael can get pregnant and only with the Pack from Patreon, which was like that all the time.
Bullshit. Rachael could be asked to stop taking birthcontrol in version .40

Also...those outfits WHERE free. I know because I launched the "new" version,loaded an old save, then when I clicked on a girl the message popped up and let me know(as she turned naked) I could BUY the outfit on patreon.

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Bullshit. Rachael could be asked to stop taking birthcontrol in version .40

Also...those outfits WHERE free. I know because I launched the "new" version,loaded from an old save, then when I right when I clicked on a girl the message popped up and let me know(as she went naked) I could BUY the outfit on patreon.
Sounds like you just know more than me man, guess it was free the whole time without me even knowing.

Reactions: DrWho8248

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Sounds like you just know more than me man, guess it was free the whole time without me even knowing.
Apparently...or at least more than you are willing to admit here. I deleted the log and traceback,new version of the game and can still get Rachel pregnant in vs .04
Questions? Because what I just posted is from loading a save from vs.04 pregnant2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: luwinkle

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Apparently...or at least more than you are willing to admit here. I deleted the log and traceback,new version of the game and can still get Rachel pregnant in vs .04
I believe you believe that the pregnancy patch was always in the game man, It's just not the case. All this sounds like you're just not open to being wrong even when it's coming straight from the guy who actually made the game lol. You apparently know more than even the developer of the game.

You probably somehow got a patched game from idk where, but it was never openly available. If you don't accept the fact that the developer is telling you that it was never openly available, you won't accept anything lol

You do you man.

*Also that scene your taking screenshots of, isn't her being pregnant. It's a scene available to everyone even when she can't get pregnant

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I believe you believe that the pregnancy patch was always in the game man, It's just not the case. All this sounds like you're just not open to being wrong even when it's coming straight from the guy who actually made the game lol. You apparently know more than even the developer of the game.

You probably somehow got a patched game from idk where, but it was never openly available. If you don't accept the fact that the developer is telling you that it was never openly available, you won't accept anything lol

You do you man.

*Also that scene your taking screenshots of, isn't her being pregnant. It's a scene available to everyone even when she can't get pregnant
No it is not available to everyone. You have to click the get pregnant button. you mention wanting to get her pregnant at school,sex starts.My game is not and was not patched and never has had any mod of any kind or cheats. That is straight the version I downloaded from here.

You going to tell me the clothing was never free to?
The Rachel painted slut ect and covered in cum was free in vs .04 now it says it is sold on pateon.

It does not matter. No my Rachel never carried to term and delivered a baby,maybe you did update that at a later time,but I certainly could get her pregnant,train her(for example at the park)which now seems unavailable. I know I had outfits before free that are now only on patreon packs.

Anyway. Done. It is not worth it. The game was never a favorite. Unfollowing this thread.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes